X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here

Comment

Originally posted by devanb View Post
      Updated mono to 6.6.0.161 via raspberry stretch updates. No issues running HS3 so far and Jon00 scripts are working as well.
      Sorry for replying to such an old post. But I've been trying to find an answer with no luck until I saw this post. I'm running raspbian jessie on a Pi3. Can I get a stable Mono v6 somewhere for it?

Comment

Originally posted by avpman View Post

Sorry for replying to such an old post. But I've been trying to find an answer with no luck until I saw this post. I'm running raspbian jessie on a Pi3. Can I get a stable Mono v6 somewhere for it?
        Jessie is no longer supported. It must have been a while since you did an OS upgrade. I strongly advise you update the OS to Buster with a fresh install and the reinstall HS4. Maybe start a new post.

Comment

Originally posted by concordseer View Post

Jessie is no longer supported. It must have been a while since you did an OS upgrade. I strongly advise you update the OS to Buster with a fresh install and the reinstall HS4. Maybe start a new post.
          Jessie is the build that HS support recently sent me for the Zee. I have a second PI that I can mess with for testing. I'll create a new post once I'm into it if I get stuck. Thanks for getting back to me. Stay safe...

Comment

I’ve no idea what the Zee controller uses. I’ve a RPI 3b+ running Buster with Mono 6 and HS4 Pro and no problems so far. I reckon all Zee controllers should be using the same spec or have the ability to upgrade to that level. Stay safe too and stay up to date 😂

Comment

Originally posted by concordseer View Post
              I’ve no idea what the Zee controller uses. I’ve a RPI 3b+ running Buster with Mono 6 and HS4 Pro and no problems so far. I reckon all Zee controllers should be using the same spec or have the ability to upgrade to that level. Stay safe too and stay up to date 😂
              Yup, the Zee is a RPI 3b+
              Thanks for being safe. It's crazy here in Florida.

Comment

Am I the only one experiencing the file picker dialog to show the files in random order with Mono 6? Experienced it with 6.0.0.319 a year ago and downgraded to 5.20.1 then. Upgraded again to 6.10.0.104 now and the file picker shows the files in random order again...

Comment

For me the folder monitor crashes the host process. Happens in both mono 5 and latest mono 6.

Comment

Reply from Support - the file picker won't be fixed:
                    Unfortunately, this is not something that is going to be addressed. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any other issues please let us know.

Comment

Working...
                    X