• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is COM3 in the plug-in.

Jim Speiser
    38-year veteran of Home Automation
    Still don't know squat

Comment

You would compare the com port settings of the old com 4 (the original setup). The old system was using a USB-Serial adaptor right? Nothing's changed with the cabling right? It has to be a settings issue. I'm not familiar with this plugin either, but maybe there's some sort of error messages somewhere in the log, or in the plugin somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by tome10 View Post
        You would compare the com port settings of the old com 4 (the original setup). The old system was using a USB-Serial adaptor right? Nothing's changed with the cabling right? It has to be a settings issue. I'm not familiar with this plugin either, but maybe there's some sort of error messages somewhere in the log, or in the plugin somewhere?
        Sorry, I didn't notice your response till now, because I transferred this thread to a different forum. The issue is resolved, but I want to thank you for your thoughts anyway.

Jim Speiser
        Still don't know squat

Comment

What fixed the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by tome10 View Post
            What fixed the issue?
            Factory reset of the PLM.

Jim Speiser
            Still don't know squat

Comment

Am I understanding this correctly? I have to reload each of the plugins that I have, a restore will not do this?

Comment

Working...
              X