error message .. "malformed" database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error message .. "malformed" database

I am getting this error message in the startup log . It appears it is referring to the LOG database .. (cannot confirm or know how to confirm) however after using a tool to clean up the issue, and getting no error messages, the startup error still appears .. Note, we cannot see any info when asking the main screen to show log ..

Any thoughts on what this is really telling me ..comments and suggestions welcomed

Have you looked in the logs sub-folder to check the date modified and confirm if the HS log is updating? If you cannot view the log, I suggest shutting down HS, renaming the existing log file, and then restart HS to force it to create a new log file.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF, Rain8Net+ | RFXCOM | QSE100D | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | X10: XTB-232, -IIR | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3

Comment

Yup happened to me today too after updating my HS3 Pro to latest version. Renamed the HomeSeerLog.hsd file after shutting down the program. Then fired it right back up with no errors and it re-created the log file. Thank you uncle Michael for the tip.

Comment

Working...
      X