Can't create new events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't create new events

All of a sudden, I can't create a new event. I click on the "add event to this group" button and nothing happens. Was working 2 days ago. So far I have done the following
    Stopped HS3 Pro
    Rebooted Windows
    Launched HS3 Pro

No difference. I still can't create a new event. I can edit existing events. Otherwise Homeseer seems to be working. No errors in log.
    Any ideas?

Originally posted by jimbell View Post
    All of a sudden, I can't create a new event. I click on the "add event to this group" button and nothing happens. Was working 2 days ago. So far I have done the following
    Stopped HS3 Pro
    Rebooted Windows
    Launched HS3 Pro

No difference. I still can't create a new event. I can edit existing events. Otherwise Homeseer seems to be working. No errors in log.
    Any ideas?
    Try clicking the "Show All" button and see if your new events appear...

Click image for larger version

Name:	showall.png
Views:	59
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	1320288

--Barry

Comment

Also, look carefully to see if a new event was created, but the edit window just failed to open.
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF, Rain8Net+ | RFXCOM | QSE100D | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | X10: XTB-232, -IIR | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3

Comment

That was it. I would have thought that reloading HS3 would have "reset" the event page. It did not. After reloading, I still did not see the new events. Only clicking on the "all" button expanded the page and showed all the new events that I had created during troubleshooting.
        Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X