Connected, awaiting to be initialized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connected, awaiting to be initialized

all of a sudden I am getting these messages yet all the plugins seem to be working. I am on the current release of HS3.

Is this truly an issue .. or is there something i am missing ..

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Do you see this issue if you restart HS3?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

yes .. each time I restart HS3 now .. this occurs for each of the plugins

Comment

Did something change on your HS3 recently to cause this? Have you tried disabling one of the plugins and re-enable it? Are there any errors in the Hs log that may help isolate this issue?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

let me answer your questions one at a time
          - nothing has changed other than updating to current release and that was done this week. There was error messages re the log file were "malformed". I have corrected this since. Other than this, the environment has been relatively stable for a couple of years
          - I have reinstalled a couple plugins and once they have been reinstalled, and system rebooted, the same thing occurs
          - I will check the logs and get back to you

Comment

I see nothing relating to an "error" in the logs, except for the Ecobee plugin and HS3 indicates that it needs to be authorized .. which has been done more than once .. see attached messages as these message windows stay on the desktop

Comment

Go to Plug-ins->Manage

Next to the heading 'Installed Plug-ins', uncheck 'Developer Mode'

Comment

Is your anti-virus software now blocking the connections?

Comment

Thanks, it wasn't .. but perhaps it is now .. will check ..

Comment

anti virus was okay . but the developer check seemed to solve the problem . .thanx

Comment

Working...
                    X