Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event keeps repeating with latest release?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event keeps repeating with latest release?

Any ideas why an event i have that turns various lights on would keep repeating once invoked?

Current Date/Time: 07/09/2019 20:44:55
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.548
    Linux version: ApplicationName='./run_command_raw.sh', CommandLine=''uname -a'', CurrentDirectory='', Native error= Cannot find the specified fileSystem Uptime: 0 Days 21 Hours 7 Minutes 36 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.1.210
    Number of Devices: 175
    Number of Events: 40
    Available Threads: 399
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 0
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.0.33: Ecobee
    3.0.0.34: ImperiHome
    3.0.0.60: PHLocation2
    0.0.0.45: Pushover 3P
    3.0.6413.20219: UltraNetCam3
    3.0.1.252: Z-Wave

Please post a screen shot of the event.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF, Rain8Net+ | RFXCOM | QSE100D | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | X10: XTB-232, -IIR | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
      Please post a screen shot of the event.
      uhg i found the error when i took another look this morning as i was preparing a screenshot. user error.

I was triggering the event based on a device being on, then first thing i do is turn that very same device on (instead of off). which i'm guessing caused it to loop.

Comment

Originally posted by gwichman View Post
        I was triggering the event based on a device being on, then first thing i do is turn that very same device on (instead of off). which i'm guessing caused it to loop.
        Check out the Event Clinic for a description of the difference between "Set" and "Changed To" triggers. A "Set" Trigger will do what you described, fire again even if the device is already at that value. Changing the trigger to "Change To" will only fire when the device has a different value, and is changed to the trigger value.

Comment

Working...
        X