When Does "clock" Start for Recurring Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Does "clock" Start for Recurring Event

I have an Recurring Event that runs every 30 minutes. My question is, on a reboot of HS3 when does that event FIRST fire---30 minutes after reboot?

Do they fire on exactly xx:00 and xx:30 now?

Create a test event at an odd number of minutes, and verifying if it fires off at xx:00 and xx:30 would give you a good indication, but a reboot test and looking at the time the existing events start is a sure fire way of knowing. Having a high uptime is a nice stats, but the verification that your environment survives a restart with all your plugins and events initializing correctly is a nice peace of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by RoChess View Post
      Do they fire on exactly xx:00 and xx:30 now?

Create a test event at an odd number of minutes, and verifying if it fires off at xx:00 and xx:30 would give you a good indication, but a reboot test and looking at the time the existing events start is a sure fire way of knowing. Having a high uptime is a nice stats, but the verification that your environment survives a restart with all your plugins and events initializing correctly is a nice peace of mind.
      No, I use a 40 minute recurring event to test activity(change of time stamp) of a program that runs every 15 minutes. Every so often it fails immediately on HS3 restarting-hence the question.

Comment

Working...
      X