Upgrading from Standard to Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading from Standard to Pro

So I went ahead and bought the upgrade to Pro after having used the Standard version for the last however long. My understanding is that all you have to do is input the new license ID and password and that takes care of it. All HS does is tell me "Registration Successful, registered as HS3 STANDARD version"

Anyone had this issue? running .531 currently. Maybe I am behind, haven't checked that yet.

You're just slightly behind - a couple releases. I've always run PRO so never did the upgrade. Have you tried a restart? Perhaps ping support@homeseer.com.
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by langenet View Post
      You're just slightly behind - a couple releases. I've always run PRO so never did the upgrade. Have you tried a restart? Perhaps ping support@homeseer.com.
      Yep. Tried the restart a couple of times as well. Will shoot them an email and see what they say.

Thanks

Comment

To force a check for updates, shut down HS, then run HS3Updater.exe from the HS directory.
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
          To force a check for updates, shut down HS, then run HS3Updater.exe from the HS directory.
          Went ahead and updated to .548 but that unfortunately doesn't fix the problem.

Comment

Issue is fixed. They had to do something on the reg server end.

Comment

Working...
            X