Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JSON?request=setdevicestatus

JSON?request=setdevicestatus

when changing a device value with this json ''api'' , the events triggers ( for change ) does fire when the value of the device does not change but is just updated to the same value

rjh
    Attached Files

Do you have this box checked?

Click image for larger version

Name:	checked.png
Views:	181
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	1329575

--Barry

Comment

Yes.... but i think this is more an aesthetic option for the the page view ..than a fonctionnal one ?

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
        Yes.... but i think this is more an aesthetic option for the the page view ..than a fonctionnal one ?
        Testing it will tell you. I believe that setting has more influence than simply cosmetic as it affects internal processing.

Comment

As a workaround for the first hs native trigger this works ( see picture) ...If i use the native trigger and the value is updated to the same value.. the event fires!

This work around work for THIS Particular case... but I cant do every thing i want like this ! I would prefer the bug to be fixed if possible .

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by claude View Post

Testing it will tell you. I believe that setting has more influence than simply cosmetic as it affects internal processing.
            ok. All the devices I tested with have that option enable .
            as you can see the device mail box has not changed since a while. but the event does fire when i send the same value to the device mail box .

Seems like trigger on the 4th picture is misleading and does the same has the trigger '' this device as set to any value ''..

This trigger on the last picture works OK
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X