Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NetCam Sees Cameras

Hello,

I need help getting NetCam working and showing cameras. I have read the help file and followed the instructions but am stuck getting cams to show up. This a new install of HS3Pro - Latest version from updater.

In the setup process, in the Settings tab, NetCams sub tab, HS3 auto detected my Amcrest, Foscam and Schlage Cameras. I have added all my logins to that tab and saved...

When I go to the "NetCam-View" page, there are no cameras present. When I click on View all, nothing happens.

Trying to find the step that I missed... Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Did it create the device for each camera properly? Is the port setting correct? Does the firewall allow the port?

Is this the page (setting->cameras) you are referring to in "In the setup process, in the Settings tab, NetCams sub tab, HS3 auto detected my Amcrest, Foscam and Schlage Cameras. I have added all my logins to that tab and saved..."

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2020-04-06 15-06-59.png
Views:	205
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	1375589

Comment

AH ha!! I think I see the issue...

1) Yes, the pic you show above is where it found all the cams. I added the username and PW for each one but NONE of them were created as devices.

2) Is the port correct? NO - There was no setting to change the port and I don't see where to do that on the pic you show above. I suspect this is the issue...
      2a) How do I change the port? In the NetCam config there isn't a setting as there are no cameras in there.

3) Does the FW allow it, yes, it does.

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

In the config page it has examples of how to set the port. :XX after the IP address.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2020-04-06 21-00-57.png
Views:	125
Size:	219.8 KB
ID:	1375694

Comment

Oh, so I have to add it twice?? Once in the main setup page on the Cameras tab and again in the NetCam?

Comment

No Above this should be a list of your cameras. I could not show as it displays username and passwords. Each camera can be edited and ports added.

Comment

That's just it, there are no cameras listed above that page. the only place cameras are listed is on the main Setup -> Cameras tab and page. I added my user and PW to the Setup Cameras page but that is as far as it went.

Comment

You should create for each camera. I would also recommend that you create a device for each camera.

Comment

Working...
                X