Energy Database missing devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Energy Database missing devices

After many years of using HS, I've decided that I need to get a handle on my power usage, and I was hoping to use the Energy Database - Something I've not really looked at it in the past.

This last weekend, I went in to the database, and noticed that there were several devices missing.

For instance, I have 3 of the Aeon Labs DSC06106-ZWUS devices - one on my fridge, one on the basement freezer, and one on my washer. All 3 are working - I can control all 3, I can check the instantaneous wattage being used on all 3, and the kWh on all 3 invariably increase as the day goes on. However, only the fridge and freezer ones report into the Energy Database, the one connected to the washer does not.

I also have an Aeon Labs Heavy Duty Heavy Duty Switch connected to my drier. Again, it seems to be fine - the power changes and I have some events set up which trigger on power usage. Again, this device doesn't log into the Energy Database.

Since I wasn't doing anything in the past with the Energy Database, I took a copy of it off my HS3 box (Windows 10), deleted the files, restarted HS3. I was hoping that if there was any corruption in the files, that would fix it - but it doesn't seem to have made any difference.

I've got a couple of Zooz plugs coming this week for my livingroom TV/media, and one for the bedroom TV (hoping I can use that to justify a 4k TV as it should use less power - but we'll see). I've also got a couple of Zooz heavy duty ones coming for my lab racks in the basement (which I suspect will make me cry), so I'd like to have the Database working so that I can do some sensible monitoring and see where I can cut down my power bill.

Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions?
    Thanks.

G
Working...
X