Event Looping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event Looping

Good afternoon everyone. I use the Bllogmonitor plugin to trigger an event based on the log to return feedbacks and change the status of some virtual devices. The problem is that when changing the status of the device there is another event that runs a script to generate a command and in the end the first event based on the log triggers the event again to change the status of the device generating an eternal loop. Someone would have a suggestion to resolve this situation? I tried to use the option "cannot re-run for" but apparently it didn't work.

Thank's a lot

Apart from the obvious suggestion to remove the self-referential link from the sequence, more information will be very helpful. For starters: a screen shot of the relevant events and a copy of the script. It would also help to know what you want to achieve.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
    X