MyHs is down - The service is not down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MyHs is down - The service is not down!

Hi, I can‘t connect to my HS3 system with MyHS remote anymore.
    I have disabled and then re enabled MyHs remote access in the HS network settings but there comes
    Creating connection to MyHS service, there may be a problem with the server or the Internet connection. The connection will be attempted again shortly.
    This error is about 24 hours.
    Where is the issue ?
    Regards,
    Fischi

The service is not down. I'd recommend putting in a support ticket at support@homeseer.com
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fischi View Post
      Hi, I can‘t connect to my HS3 system with MyHS remote anymore.
      I have disabled and then re enabled MyHs remote access in the HS network settings but there comes
      Creating connection to MyHS service, there may be a problem with the server or the Internet connection. The connection will be attempted again shortly.
      This error is about 24 hours.
      Where is the issue ?
      Regards,
      Fischi
      Might be worth mentioning what platform you are running HS3 on. If it’s Windows the usual suspects like updates and firewall settings at your end would be worth checking too.

Comment

Interesting, I've had the same entry appear in my log tonight too:
        7/08/2020 10:48:14 PM HomeSeer Error Creating connection to MyHS service, there may be a problem with the server or the Internet connection. The connection will be attempted again shortly.

Plus:
        7/08/2020 11:19:02 PM HomeSeer Warning Error serializing myhs data: Unable to write data to the transport connection: The socket has been shut down.

Doesn't phase me, I switched to using my own VPN after myhs outage #47 a while ago, just an interesting observation.

What the actual?!? When I make a sarcastic remark or joke it is moderated/deleted.
        But you specifically go out of your way to label multiple HS4 issues that cause data loss/crash of HS4 to be "grumbles".
        I can't even begin to put into words how offensive this is.

Comment

Working...
        X