Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low quality sound coming from remote Win10 Speaker Client

Hi dear guys...

I am having a strange issue with my "Event --> Play audio file --> wav file" configuration
    I am using the same audio file, I used on old client (Win7), now on Win10 --> before client update, all sound were OK
    Using latest versions of HS3Pro (3.0.0.548) & Speaker client (3.0.0.10), WMP set as default player

After The sound, being payed on Speaker client sound "creepy", low quality, no volume control... If I play the same *.wav file locally, it sound great.

I am attaching the "creepy" & the original version... if anybody has some kind of a clue

On server machine, I am using "Anydesk remote desktop" - as I have been using until now, otherwise all the same

Do you have any idea, what am I doing wrong?!
    Thank in advance
    Attached Files

Remote Desktop Applications are well known for using various audio compression techniques (in order to lower the bandwidth and give you some sort of audio rather than nothing) and I would be more inclined to look at that than anything else, I know windows RDP you can disable the audio compression with a command line parameter but not sure on your specific application. Perhaps try windows RDP if you want to eliminate the Anydesk application?

Comment

Hi, just to leave you a short feedback --- I've chosen/defined a speaker client in "Play an audio file" options, the one that includes "desktop" in its name (check attached screenshot), and now it works...
      Interesting is, why this PC received two separate speaker definitions... one with "desktop" included, and one without... Even if I have only one Speaker installation on Win10 PC...
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X