This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to purchase HS3 license?

I have tried and tried to use HS4 but that product is garbage and has caused so many problems with plug-ins and devices. I need another system and would like to use HS3 but I need another license. Does anyone know how I can purchase another license? Thanks

Did you did not make it clear if you had a HS3 License and upgraded to HS4? If so, you can still use that.

What issues are you seeing? Remember HS4 is built on HS3 and most of the HS3 pages can still be viewed in HS4.
    Jon

Comment

I am still using my HS3 license but I have a new system/house that I need to automate. HS4 might be built on HS3 but many plug-ins do not work correctly and i am done wasting time on HS4 when there are bugs and issues with the system and plug-ins. Just want something that will work. Thats the reason why I want to add another HS3 system.

Comment

I just converted my entire system to hs4. Only problem I had were self inflicted ones. Customer support was great. Runs smoothly now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nofreeze View Post
          I am still using my HS3 license but I have a new system/house that I need to automate. HS4 might be built on HS3 but many plug-ins do not work correctly and i am done wasting time on HS4 when there are bugs and issues with the system and plug-ins. Just want something that will work. Thats the reason why I want to add another HS3 system.
          Unless someone wants to sell you their license (which include HST transfer fees), all I can suggest is you contact sales.
          Jon

Comment

Same issue here. HS4 does not work i.c.w. X10 CM15pro interface / x10 plugin. Tryed everything, also insteon hub but doesn't work. Contacted Homeseer, they could not give support on 3th party products???? Verry strange! Bought my homeseer by homeseer but they dont give support?
            Please, please, please, give me a HS3 licence.
            Have seen some youtubes HS3 work fine with X10 (https://youtu.be/PEWmPTKC51Q)
            until now 250eu spend for nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by Rene Wever View Post
              Same issue here. HS4 does not work i.c.w. X10 CM15pro interface / x10 plugin. Tryed everything, also insteon hub but doesn't work. Contacted Homeseer, they could not give support on 3th party products???? Verry strange! Bought my homeseer by homeseer but they dont give support?
              Please, please, please, give me a HS3 licence.
              Have seen some youtubes HS3 work fine with X10 (https://youtu.be/PEWmPTKC51Q)
              until now 250eu spend for nothing...
              Rene - Please post your issues over on the X10 forum so Mark Fisher mfisher can help. He has been in charge of the X10 plugin for years: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/li...n/x10-homeseer
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post

Rene - Please post your issues over on the X10 forum so Mark Fisher mfisher can help. He has been in charge of the X10 plugin for years: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/li...n/x10-homeseer
                I will, but, I dont think it is going to help me out on a short-term. I have read al the x10 discussions on this forum, it is a sticky one, it will take weeks, months, years? to get my stuf running, but i need it right now.

To have a solution an a short term I would like to make use of a HS3 licence. Please inform me how to get one.

A free advice from my side: Create the posibility to go back to previous version with the same licence code. In that way you always have a choice......

Comment

I will, but, I dont think it is going to help me out on a short-term. I have read al the x10 discussions on this forum, it is a sticky one, it will take weeks, months, years? to get my stuf running, but i need it right now.

To have a solution an a short term I would like to make use of a HS3 licence. Please inform me how to get one.

A free advice from my side: Create the posibility to go back to previous version with the same licence code. In that way you always have a choice......
                  If you upgraded to HS4 what happened to your HS3 license? You should be able to still use your old license.

Comment

Hello Rupp,

Thanks for your quck reply and not helping me out....
                    Sorry Rumpp, but I am not retarded....

I didn't upgrade, bought a new HS4, don't have HS3...
                    Again, please inform me how I could get a HS3 licence code to get things work.

I have the HS Pi 7 days now and it still doesn't work.

Thanks in advance,

René

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Just for information:
                    I saw a youtube film, Homseer will be the solution to run the two protocols, Z-wave / x10 with a CM15 interface (https://youtu.be/PEWmPTKC51Q).
                    I was convinced about the product and bought me a Homeseer Pi (New HS4 and I don't have HS3).
                    Now it seems HS4 is not able to do what is shown in the youtube.
                    I found out the youtube seems to be based on the HS3.
                    I have the HS3 software, was also on the Pi, but I don't have a license to make use of it.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

For Linux and the Zee/PI there is a package called "mochad" that adds a driver for the CM15A. This is installed by default on the Zee/PI. This is supported with the CM15A plugin. IF you are building your own system, make sure you install this package.

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                        For Linux and the Zee/PI there is a package called "mochad" that adds a driver for the CM15A. This is installed by default on the Zee/PI. This is supported with the CM15A plugin. IF you are building your own system, make sure you install this package.
                        Hello rjh,

Thanks for your advice.
                        We are working on that in an other toppic with mfisher, he is realy helpfull....

Howerver, let's get back to this toppic about the HS3 license.
                        We will ask the question again (for the third time, see message #8 and #10):
                        Please inform us how we could get a HS3 licence code?
                        If it is not possible, please also let us know?

We have to make desisions, If this doesn't work out we unfortunately feel compelled to switch to an other domotica controler supplier.
                        It already took to much time for us, we will give it another week until 17-11.

Please help us.

Thanks,

René

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                          Hello Homeseer,

We did not receive a response on our origingal message, so we ask the question again (for the fourth time, see message #8, #10 and #12)

Please, please, please, please, give us some help.

Regards,

René

Comment

Hello Homeseer,

We did not receive a response on our origingal message, so we ask the question again (for the fourth time, see message #8, #10 and #12)

Regards,

René
                            You should tag RJH and/or Macromark to be sure they see your post. In general this sort of support request should go directly to HS rather than via the forum, but it sounds like you've already tried that, too. Sorry you're having difficulty getting the simple question answered.

You might try advertising in the For Sale section of the forum to purchase an unused HS3 license from another user.
                            -Wade

Comment

Hello Homeseer,

Regards,

René
                              Rene - Please continue to work with Mark Fisher (the developer of the X10 plugin) to get it running on your Pi unit. If you can get that working, that will be your best path for success. Installing HS3 onto your Pi unit has never been tested and is an unsupported procedure. It quite possibly will cause more problems than it fixes for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X