Text Window Font (how embarrasing!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Text Window Font (how embarrasing!)

I have an off-the-wall problem...something changed the font on my Script editing (text) window, it's now in some funky all-caps colonial style. I thought I could change it back by going into the standard Windows text editor, but that's not where the problem lies....any suggestions? I feel like this is Windows 101 and I should know it, but I'm getting too old....

Jim Speiser
    35-year veteran of Home Automation
    Still don't know squat

Are you referring to the scripting editor inside an event, when you add an action to run a script?

I didnt know font could even be changed there. Do you see anything different in Notepad or your command prompt window?

I'm not sure what editor code the internal HS3 editor uses, but it is unlikely to have been written from scratch by HS. If we can find that out, it may provide a clue how to get it back to normal.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dzee View Post
      Are you referring to the scripting editor inside an event, when you add an action to run a script?

I didnt know font could even be changed there. Do you see anything different in Notepad or your command prompt window?

I'm not sure what editor code the internal HS3 editor uses, but it is unlikely to have been written from scratch by HS. If we can find that out, it may provide a clue how to get it back to normal.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
      Yes, the scripting editor. This does not occur when I open a Notepad document. I'm not aware of any changes I may have made to text defaults, and you're right, there is no "font" option in the Script Editor window. Strange.

Jim Speiser
      35-year veteran of Home Automation
      Still don't know squat

Comment

Working...
      X