Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tmrFlood Elapsed?

Hello everyone,

I'm still running HS3 and am having troubles using the webGUI. Interestingly MyHS is fine.

Running the console:

sudo mono HSConsole.exe --log

I am receiving the following error:

[09/10/2020 00:47:18] - > tmrFlood Elapsed

I thought it was a timer but there aren't any with that name or 1 minute interval.

Any ideas? It's the first time I entered a search term in this forum and got zero results!

Do you run my pushover plugin? Its probably from that and I can remove it...it shouldn't have any impact on any other part of HS.

Comment

I can confirm it is from Pushover plugin.

Comment

Thank you for helping me figure that out. I'm upgraded to HS4 now and I haven't seen it return.

Comment

Originally posted by devanb View Post
          Thank you for helping me figure that out. I'm upgraded to HS4 now and I haven't seen it return.
          It should only come on when debug mode is on and can't remember how HS in linux handles debug mode, in any case logging this is of little use to anyone so I'll get rid of it next version.

Comment

Not sure if anyone is following this but on upgrading to HS4 Linux 4.2.0.8 I am getting the - > tmrFlood Elapsed error once again.

Pushover is 0.0.0.52. Nothing on the webgui indicated a debug level.

Thanks,

Devan

Comment

Working...
            X