Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basic Question.............Motion Sensor - Event Problem

Hi,

To get over a small problem, I had to set up an x10 motion sensor (MS13) to turn on a light in my Den using BLRadar. (posted there- but no answer on BLRadar forum)

So I have the MS13 set up in BLRadar

Click image for larger version

Name:	blradar set up.png
Views:	159
Size:	149.4 KB
ID:	1435946

I have the MS13 set up on the Device Management page

Name:	x10 set up 1.png
Views:	120
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	1435947

Name:	x10 set up 2.png
Views:	109
Size:	278.8 KB
ID:	1435948

I have the Event set up

Name:	Event.png
Views:	124
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	1435949

But it doesn't work................

I can run the event manually and it works.

I see Log entries for the D4 SIGNAL received but no mention of the event been called or run.

Any ideas?

Regards

Liam

You appear to be trying to create a power line X10 device through the X10 plug-in. The MS13 does not connect to the power line, so it does not interact with the X10 plug-in. I don't use BLRadar, but I believe it expects that the MS13 sensor device has been created by the RFXCOM plug-in.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
      I cannot see any device reference in rfxcom to the motion sensor.

Any other suggestions?

Regards

Comment

Sorry, my response was definitely misleading.
        The RFXCOM plug-in can use the signal from X10 motion sensors detected by a wireless X10 receiver, but the plug-in does not create the HS devices automatically. They need to be created manually in HS. See section 4 of the RFXCOM manual.
        The plug-in setup for configuring X10 is on the General tab of the plug-in. (I assume you have a receiver that is capable of receiving wireless X10 set up in the plug-in already. If not, you will need one.)
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
        X