Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS Touch Design help

Hello -
    I am needing some help with designing and implementing some HS Touch functions with a couple of systems I manage. This is something I have been working on but I really need to get a few things wrapped up faster....my pace just isn't cutting it.
    I certainly value my time and others as well so If this is something you would be interested in please PM me and we can discuss the details.

Thanks-
    Jason

It doesn't sound like you want to implement this yourself but if you do then maybe post your questions here. HSTouch Designer isn't exactly trivial if you want to do advanced things. HS does have a better mobile app now (though I didn't get it to work an HS support didn't respond). Maybe the mobile app is doing what you need.

Comment

mulu-
      I have used the mobile app and it would work ok....but what I really need is to be able to limit the events or devices per user log in. I have about 30 users on one system and it would be great if I could only let them have access to certain things. I have looked around on HS4 and this forum but I don't find how to do that.

thanks-
      Jason

Comment

You can create different HSTouch projects that only implement the devices you want to make available to a group, then download different projects to different groups/devices. Wow, 30 users on one system. Is this a condo or something like that? Just have to ask.

Comment

Dzee-
          Sounds like a screen per user and the specific events to that user is the way to go on that...ugh...probably won't be that bad just need to get a base screen and go from there.
          I have a medium-size commercial building that I utilize HS to provide door access control, security notifications, camera notifications, after-hours deliveries, automatic events, etc. It really works well for what I have but I am adding a gate to access the property and want to have a way for users to control the gate instead of the traditional keypad. Additionally, I would like to start some camera events and ramp up the exterior dimmed lighting when the gate is opened.
          Thanks-
          Jason

Comment

Json, If you're installing a gate controller like Doorking there are relays you can interface to a contact sensor on HS3. What kind of commercial? Walk-In like shared office space or something drive-in like storage?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I am using a Doorking, I have not found a plug-in for this. Using a relay is how I intended to control the output part of the gate operating...the user opening is what I am struggling with. I have thought creating an HST profile/screen for each user would work but I don't want them to be able to use it unless they are on-site...

Comment

Working...
              X