Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get HS3 (or HSWX200 actions) to forget about a node?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I get HS3 (or HSWX200 actions) to forget about a node?

So Node 118 mysteriously disappeared from my Z-Wave database some time after 2:06AM this morning. I noticed it today because it is a WD200, and I have lots of events that display on the indicator lights on it. Followed directions found on this forum and fixed Node 000. All nodes present and accounted for. All switches function locally. No Z-wave devices in HS that do not show up in the Z-wave DB. I went through 153 of them..... HOWEVER.... There is no Node 118 in the Node Information, there is no Node 118 in Device Management, but HSWX200 actions STILL thinks so. I have since done all the above, I tried two options on the ZWaveConfig page (not factory reset) and I have deleted the Z-wave2.db and rebuilt it. (It is a little bit smaller.....) After all that, HSWX200 actions STILL thinks there is a node 118.

How do I stop this?!? I could live with it, but I am a little A/R about RED in my log! :-) Where does HSWX200 Actions get it's info? Inquiring minds want to know.....

Click image for larger version  Name:	Node118b.jpg Views:	0 Size:	73.4 KB ID:	1461358

Attached Files
Working...
X