Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error in startup - "There was a problem trying to get installed apps" and others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in startup - "There was a problem trying to get installed apps" and others

"There was a problem trying to get installed apps. An error occurred while sending the request." and "Unexpectedly Failed during plugin startup: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

I started getting this in my startup recently. I thought it was tied to a specific plugin - so I started disabling plugins that were loading around the point the error message showed but it continued. Looked at the startup log and the only thing I see out of the ordinary is about 30-40 of these commands. Happens every time I startup.

What is causing this? And is it related to the error above? Thanks.

3/5/2022 12:10:46 PM ~!~Warning~!~Dropping event callbacks due to full queue (Type: CONFIG_CHANGE) (2000 entries), system may be too busy, plugins and HSTouch may not receive all device updates

Check your events as one of them is creating a lot of events that is overwhelming your system.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I isolated it down to a single plug-in. Doesn't happen when I disable this plugin. So I am going to post in that appropriate forum. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X