Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it a Hometroller Plus or something bigger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it a Hometroller Plus or something bigger?

Hello everyone! I've had my hs3 pro for a while now... I recently upgraded to hs4 pro... For the past four years, the system has been running on outdated Windows 10 Pro computers with a Smart stick+ zWave interface.

For the first year, I ran the system on a 12-year-old office server. After sitting for so long, Homeseer would always lag; events would take 30+ seconds to complete, and sometimes it would simply stop working. My nvr was likewise hosted on the server. As a result, I believed the nvr was diverting too many resources away from HS.

The program was subsequently removed from the server and replaced with a self-contained Nvr. This had no effect on HS latency.

http://call-bomber.co.in/

Originally posted by fujitora17 View Post
    Hello everyone! I've had my hs3 pro for a while now... I recently upgraded to hs4 pro... For the past four years, the system has been running on outdated Windows 10 Pro computers with a Smart stick+ zWave interface.

For the first year, I ran the system on a 12-year-old office server. After sitting for so long, Homeseer would always lag; events would take 30+ seconds to complete, and sometimes it would simply stop working. My nvr was likewise hosted on the server. As a result, I believed the nvr was diverting too many resources away from HS.

The program was subsequently removed from the server and replaced with a self-contained Nvr. This had no effect on HS latency.
    Have you checked power save options? Possibly HDD or USB port being powered down due to inactivity and taking a few seconds to wake up.
    -Wade

Comment

Working...
    X