Weird Connectivity / Optimiztion issues popping up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird Connectivity / Optimiztion issues popping up

I am still running HS3 and I'm beginning to have some strange issued with connectivity and network optimization.

The OS is Windows 10 running on a fanless PC connected to a HS Z-Net interface handling approximately 75 Z-Wave devices. They're a mix of lighting, locks, sensors, a valve, etc.

When I test connectivity I'm getting multiple connectivity failures. The same thing happens when I attempt to optimize (with or without return path). If I choose a device that has failed during the Z-Wave Network Optimization in the Controller Configuration drop-down and I optimize or test connectivity from the individual devices' Z-Wave tab in Device List it succeeds.

None of the devices that fail to optimize or pass connectivity have actually failed. All my events and individual commands to all the devices execute normally.

I suspect it's a problem in the Z-Net routing tables but I'm not familiar enough with the way that works.

Would appreciate any advice before I buy a new interface.

Did you add secure or non-secure? I have found connectivity issues when adding devices using the secure mode. I always use non-secure and have had zero issues.

Comment

These devices have all been installed and running without issue for several years.

Comment

Working...
      X