HS3 Touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Touch

I am sure it is me being dumb, but where on earth can I find the windows download for HS3 Touch Designer? I was on 3.0.79, but following a hard disk failure on my PC, I need to re-install.

Doesn't look like the have the designer on their legacy page. https://homeseer.com/legacy-downloads/ I would contact support.

Comment

https://docs.homeseer.com/products/s...touch-designer

Comment

Why can't they put that on the legacy page... Thank you for the link!

Comment

Thanks Kevb, would have assumed it would have been on their legacy page too

Comment

Has anyone used HS4Touch with HS3 host? I bought HS3 with Touch, then the upgrade to HS4 with touch, but ran into some issues with legacy plugins not working on HS4 so I'm still running HS3 at the moment.

Wondering if OP and me can use HS4 Touch with HS3 backend.

Comment

I brought up HS4Touch with my HS3 instance. While I didn't make any changes per se, it seemed to play along without any issue.
              HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

I am not sure about using HS4Touch with HS3 but from my recollection I had issues using HS4Touch Designer projects with HS3Touch clients. I had to match them for it to work. I upgraded to HS4 before I switched to HS4Touch so I can't really comment on that compatibility (besides that HS4 works with HS3Touch Desiger/client).

Comment

Working...
                X