HS3 Omni Pro II Support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Omni Pro II Support?

I see in the specs that the HAI Ominstat thermostat is supported out of the box.

Does this mean the Omni II security system will work as well?

If we didn't support it in HS2, then probably not.

If we did, then maybe. It will depend on the demand.

We are also looking into a possible app to run orphaned plugins with HS3.
    Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

HomeSeer 3 Plugins: HAI

Following the previous post, I would like to +1 for plugin support for the HAI OMNI II / PRO systems.

I also noticed that there does not appear to be a UPB plugin with this beta. I would imagine that it's somewhere in development.

Is there a roadmap or list of plugins of what should be available with the initial release?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidGalas View Post
        Following the previous post, I would like to +1 for plugin support for the HAI OMNI II / PRO systems.

I also noticed that there does not appear to be a UPB plugin with this beta. I would imagine that it's somewhere in development.

Is there a roadmap or list of plugins of what should be available with the initial release?
        You will want to post your UPB question in the UPB forum as this is a third party plugin.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
          You will want to post your UPB question in the UPB forum as this is a third party plugin.
          Rupp:

Since when is the UPB plug-in a 3rd party plug-in? It's been listed and clearly marked, as a HomeSeer plug-in since before I started with HomeSeer.
          Attached Files
          Marty
          ------
          XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
          Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Ah, sorry about that. HomeSeer owns the code but it was written by someone else.

Comment

Ah, sorry about that. HomeSeer owns the code but it was written by someone else.
              gotcha, just wanted to make sure
              Marty
              ------
              XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
              Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

General plugin question

So I am still confused.

Are you trying to tell us that all of the plugins that Homeseer v3 will support in its initial release are already there? Everything else is up to a third party to develop?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidGalas View Post
                  So I am still confused.

Are you trying to tell us that all of the plugins that Homeseer v3 will support in its initial release are already there? Everything else is up to a third party to develop?
                  No, some of the HomeSeer built plugins and some of the 3rd party plugins are available for HS3. Many are still in work by both HS and 3rd party developers.

Comment

We need HAI plugin support in HS3. It is a critical plugin.

Comment

Upb eta?

With a heavy emphasis on the E, can you give us an idea when it will be released for HS3?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                      Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                      Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

With a heavy emphasis on the E
                        What are you asking?

Comment

What are you asking?
                          Usually ETA means Estimated Time of Arrival. I failed at being clever in asking for an estimate for when the UPB plugin would be released.

At any rate, do you have any information on timeframe that you can share? This month, next month, 2015. Some sort of guesstimate?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                          Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                          Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

An earlier reply to the HAI Omni Pro II support question said HAI may be ported based on demand. Where do we show the demand? I'm a 100% UPB config with an HAI Omni Pro II controller. I can't port to HS3 (which I've already purchased) without the HAI support. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X