Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is HSTouch updated in HS3? (not talking about HStouch Lite)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOr my part, I wish the new features:
    -The creation of hstouch plugins (XBMC. ...)
    -The initiation of actions by speaking to the phone / tablet

Really all that exists "CommandFusion iViewer."

Thanx

Comment

I have used iViewer, and it truly is magnificent.
      However, having 2 mobile phone and 1 tablet, the total cost of having the viewer on all my devices is just too high :-(

Comment

i am a late joiner to hstouch and really like it.. i use the default skin and cant wait for the concord 4 plugin so i can get that page going...
        also cctv some day..

but for now.. im using devices, events and weather...

the climate doesnt seem to be right for me but i havent sat back and worked on it because...

it is summer and my AC is broken!!!!!!! were not sure when were going to get it fixed.. were priced anywhere from 10k-23k for ac/heat and hw heater!!!!

but i cant believe I didnt jump on hstouch when it came out and i thought about the sale they had...

i have it installed on my android (galaxy s2), sons ipod 5, wifes ipad (new gen), and windows 8 pro

i think b4 we worry about getting hst changes done.. lets get HS3 complete and out of beta and all plugins going... then back track!
        HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Working...
        X