This is really a tough one... Front Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is really a tough one... Front Ends

So I have a week to decide if I want to upgrade at the lower price but have no idea if at least two show stoppers (Caddx and Maestro) will even exist for the new version. I in no way shape or form have the time to create touch screen menu's using HS Touch so am pretty darn stuck here. I so wish HS would produce a front end for HomeSeer that doesn't require hours and hours of programming.... Kinda like Maestro....
    HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Maestro isn't going to be ported to HS3.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Rupp but that's kind of a bummer, so none of my touchscreens will work with this upgrade. Has HS ever considered doing a more "user friendly" version of HSTouch, something with default music, thermostat, rooms, etc pages?
      HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

Originally posted by thymer View Post
        ...Has HS ever considered doing a more "user friendly" version of HSTouch, something with default music, thermostat, rooms, etc pages?
        Have you seen our standard HSTouch project?? It works the same on most platforms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzSA519VvqI
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
          Have you seen our standard HSTouch project?? It works the same on most platforms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzSA519VvqI
          Apparently not . I for some reason was under the impression that HSTouch was a blank canvas that had to be started from scratch.

Comment

Nope,

I'd say of my 3 projects that I have used for some period of time...2 were based on the stock projects.

The 3rd was my attempt to really do something for me. And it turned out great! BUT then my kitchen touchscreen stopped being used...so it is very out of date.

I still use at least 1 of the other projects on my phone.

--Dan
            Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Well I went ahead and ordered the HS2 > HS3Pro so here we go... lol. We're building a new house, hopefully breaking ground in the next two months, so will have a brand new HS to build. Oh, and lots of cable to pull in the new place.... lol

Comment

Working...
              X