Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to download/use Z-Wave plugin?

Hi,

Just installed HS3Pro. I navigated around the menus but can't seem to find anything related to setting up my z-wave controller.

When I click on "manage plugins", I see a blank page (/interfaces).

So how do I download/install the z-wave plugin? Or any other plugin for that matter?

Thanks

There's an issue with the latest beta version of HS 3 and the Z-Wave license. Rich will get this issue solved by Monday hopefully.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Oh good, this has been addressed. Rich! Hello?!? Rich old buddy step on it!

Comment

Plugin

I am on the latest beta and I still dont see any plugins at all 3.0.0.6, how do I get them to show?

Comment

Originally posted by wolfe4656 View Post
          I am on the latest beta and I still dont see any plugins at all 3.0.0.6, how do I get them to show?
          Select Plugins > Manage > Additional interfaces from the web interface

Comment

Go to Plug-ins/Manage. In the lower left corner of the screen is an orange plus sign next to "Additional Interfaces". Click on it. A list will open up. Click on subsequent plus signs to open each section. Once you selected a plug-in, scroll back up towards the top and there will be a list of what you've selected and a "Download and Install" button.

Bill

Comment

All I have is refresh next to additional interfaces no + sign and when I refresh it still is blank. Even the HS3 PRO supported ones dont show. Is it possible Iam not setup correctly.
              Dave...

Comment

Dave
                Try using chrome or firefox. Others have reported similar symptoms from IE...
                HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

You are so right it does not like IE10. Thank You

Comment

No problem. I know others have reported similar issues.

Yet another reason to move off IE...
                    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Compatibility

When using IE10 I have to click the compatibility Symbol to get the other interfaces to show. It's the thing in the middle looks like a broken page.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Yes, the JQuery needs the newer browsers like IE9 or IE10, FF, Chrome.

Comment

Still blank screen...

Guys am I doing something wrong?

I updated to 3.0.0.6, opened the admin website with FF, clicked on "plugins / manage" and I have a blank web page. No errors, nothing.

I can't see any orange icons or whatever...

I even tried with a freshly downloaded Chrome and exactly the same thing...

Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by tuncy View Post
                            Guys am I doing something wrong?

I updated to 3.0.0.6, opened the admin website with FF, clicked on "plugins / manage" and I have a blank web page. No errors, nothing.

I can't see any orange icons or whatever...

I even tried with a freshly downloaded Chrome and exactly the same thing...

Thanks...
                            So you started HS3 and clicked on the Web Interface button?

Comment

Yes.

After clicking on "web interface", the URL "/deviceutility" works fine.

But there, I click on "Plugins/Manage" and the "/deviceutility" page is blank.

Nothing on browser screen... I checked page source and nothing there either.

Comment

Working...
                              X