X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bsobel
    replied
    Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
    If you have upgraded (to .37 or later) then I am afraid there is an extra parameter that is needed on the script call. This is the path for the file if you wish to send an attachment, add another nothing onto it after AI Emergency and see if that works.
    Please please please create a new function next time you need to modify the call. I spent hours debugging the lock scripts because of this, an API should NOT change after being published.

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    Originally posted by joesch View Post
    thank you very much :-)

I did something wrong with the path. I took a path over http. That doesnt work. It seems the file has to be stored local.
    Yes. Adam wrote in the post I linked above: "this box supports replacement variables (if you had a changing filename or something) so you need to copy a full path to a file. UNC paths appear to work fine however a URL will not (this is a security measure)". When I need to do a URL, I just send it and use the hyperlink in the message or the URL field to fetch it from my phone.

Leave a comment:

• joesch
    replied
    thank you very much :-)

I did something wrong with the path. I took a path over http. That doesnt work. It seems the file has to be stored local.

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    If it's not too much trouble for you, please send me an example screenshot of a working event. It doesn't really work for me.
    Here you go. This is using a direct file location. You can also use a replacement variable for a device string.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	1195541

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	1195542

Leave a comment:

• joesch
    replied
    Originally posted by rprade View Post
    This was already added to the plug-in. See post #826. 0.0.0.38 is in the updater.
    If it's not too much trouble for you, please send me an example screenshot of a working event. It doesn't really work for me.

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    Hello. I saw an update for "Pushover" at the Appstore on the iPhone this afternoon. It should now be possible to send images, for example from a security camera. This is a feature I've been waiting for. So far I have only sent a link to my phone. Is it possible with the plugin without a script? With kind regards, Joesch

https://updates.pushover.net/
    This was already added to the plug-in. See post #826. 0.0.0.38 is in the updater.
    Last edited by rprade; February 23rd, 2018, 09:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• joesch
    replied
    Sending Images possible?

Hello. I saw an update for "Pushover" at the Appstore on the iPhone this afternoon. It should now be possible to send images, for example from a security camera. This is a feature I've been waiting for. So far I have only sent a link to my phone. Is it possible with the plugin without a script? With kind regards, Joesch

https://updates.pushover.net/

Leave a comment:

• deanrparry
    replied
    Not a problem appreciate what your saying completely and thank you for the reply.

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Originally posted by deanrparry View Post
    Just a little bug fixable? not sure!

When cloning an existing event the pushover data vanishes each time... if you have a lot of similar events to create it can get annoying could this be fixed?
    I'm afraid because when I wrote this plugin it was my first dive into the HS plugin architecture I didn't really understand what was going on with events.

I think that it's to do with the unique ID's between events that persist when you copy an event. Because that ID changes but the data stays the same that's why you don't see the data when you copy it. I couldn't really see a way of doing it and changing the UID and im afraid I'm loathed to mess too much at the risk of trashing peoples events.

Leave a comment:

• deanrparry
    replied
    Just a little bug fixable? not sure!

When cloning an existing event the pushover data vanishes each time... if you have a lot of similar events to create it can get annoying could this be fixed?

Leave a comment:

• Malosa
    replied
    after a long sleep i finaly got it

i needed to delete the &

PHP Code:
    hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P""""Pushscript", New Object() {clientsPush,TitlePush,"test1 "strTomorrowValue &" test2 ",PriorityPush ,SoundPush NothingNothing,ApplicationPush ,nothing}) 
    Last edited by Malosa; February 17th, 2018, 05:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Malosa
    replied
    also doesn't work

regards

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
    Should

"test: "& strTomorrowValue " test2 "

be

"test: "& strTomorrowValue & " test2 "

?

Leave a comment:

• zwolfpack
    replied
    Should

"test: "& strTomorrowValue " test2 "

be

"test: "& strTomorrowValue & " test2 "

?

Leave a comment:

• Malosa
    replied
    Hi thanks for reply,

i have already 8,

This is what i have
    PHP Code:
    hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P""""Pushscript", New Object() {& clientsPush"test: "strTomorrowValue " test2 ",& TitlePush ,& PriorityPush ,& SoundPush NothingNothing,& ApplicationPush ,nothing}) 

here i put the numbers.
    hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P", "", "Pushscript", New Object() {& clientsPush=0, "test:=1 "& strTomorrowValue " test2 ",& TitlePush=2 ,& PriorityPush=3 ,& SoundPush=4 , Nothing=5, Nothing=6,& ApplicationPush=7 ,nothing=8})

regards

Originally posted by alan_smithee View Post
    I think you need another ,Nothing because of the new attachment feature. I had the same issue.
    My script looks a little bit different.

Code:
    Sub Main(parm As Object)

Try
    			Dim ZwaveMsg As String = hs.GetVar("syslogzwave")
    			Dim CO(8) As Object

CO(0) = "iPhone" 'must be matched with a device name already in the plugin or 'All Clients' CASE SENSITIVE
    			CO(1) = "Zwave Failed" 'message body
    			CO(2) = String.Format("Failed to send command to " & ZwaveMsg) 'message text
    			CO(3) = "normal" 'low/normal/high/emergency
    			CO(4) = "System Default" 'message sound from list already in HomeSeer - must match
    			CO(5) = Nothing 'Message URL
    			CO(6) = Nothing 'Message URL
    			CO(7) = Nothing 'API String
    			CO(8) = Nothing 'Atachment

hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P", "", "Pushscript", CO)

Catch ex As Exception
    			hs.WriteLog("Error", "Exception in script: " & ex.Message)
    		End Try
    End Sub

Leave a comment:

• alan_smithee
    replied
    Originally posted by Malosa View Post
    Hi all,

can somebody maybe tell me what i'm missing in this script ?
    it say's expression expected but can't find the error

PHP Code:
    hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P""""Pushscript", New Object() {& clientsPush"test: "strTomorrowValue " test2 ",& TitlePush ,& PriorityPush ,& SoundPush NothingNothing,& ApplicationPush ,nothing}) 

regards
    I think you need another ,Nothing because of the new attachment feature. I had the same issue.
    My script looks a little bit different.

Code:
    Sub Main(parm As Object)

Try
    			Dim ZwaveMsg As String = hs.GetVar("syslogzwave")
    			Dim CO(8) As Object

CO(0) = "iPhone" 'must be matched with a device name already in the plugin or 'All Clients' CASE SENSITIVE
    			CO(1) = "Zwave Failed" 'message body
    			CO(2) = String.Format("Failed to send command to " & ZwaveMsg) 'message text
    			CO(3) = "normal" 'low/normal/high/emergency
    			CO(4) = "System Default" 'message sound from list already in HomeSeer - must match
    			CO(5) = Nothing 'Message URL
    			CO(6) = Nothing 'Message URL
    			CO(7) = Nothing 'API String
    			CO(8) = Nothing 'Atachment

hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P", "", "Pushscript", CO)

Catch ex As Exception
    			hs.WriteLog("Error", "Exception in script: " & ex.Message)
    		End Try
    End Sub

Leave a comment:

Working...
X