Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS3 Pushover Plugin

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The application key, user key and group keys are all correct.
    Randy Prade
    Aurora, CO
    Prades.net

    PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

    Comment


    • Went back to v20 and messages are sent - back to v21 no messages. I am back to running v20.

      Under v21 the same users or groups that are working under v20 are already selected. Just for testing I tried different users and groups, but no messages are delivered.

      If you need any logs or other information, let me know.
      Randy Prade
      Aurora, CO
      Prades.net

      PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

      Comment


      • Just loaded and enabled plugin. When I try to add the application name and key I am getting this:

        Feb-23 7:13:35 PM Pushover 3P Application Verification Failed

        Feb-23 7:13:35 PM Pushover 3P WebException Error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

        I copied the API Token/Key from the pushover website so I am pretty sure it should be right. I am using v20 from the first post.

        Thanks

        Comment


        • Originally posted by sonypoolplr View Post
          Just loaded and enabled plugin. When I try to add the application name and key I am getting this:

          Feb-23 7:13:35 PM Pushover 3P Application Verification Failed

          Feb-23 7:13:35 PM Pushover 3P WebException Error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

          I copied the API Token/Key from the pushover website so I am pretty sure it should be right. I am using v20 from the first post.

          Thanks
          I have to pass both the user key and the application key to validate the application so can you please double check both of those are updated and correct. If they are can you open the PushoverConf.ini file in your Config directory and see whether they are updating in that file OK?
          My Plugins:

          Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
          Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

          Comment


          • Originally posted by rprade View Post
            Went back to v20 and messages are sent - back to v21 no messages. I am back to running v20.

            Under v21 the same users or groups that are working under v20 are already selected. Just for testing I tried different users and groups, but no messages are delivered.

            If you need any logs or other information, let me know.
            Thanks for trying Randy - sorry about that I think I might have fixed it now but never know, is there any chance you could test this for me? https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5D...ew?usp=sharing
            My Plugins:

            Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
            Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

            Comment


            • Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
              Thanks for trying Randy - sorry about that I think I might have fixed it now but never know, is there any chance you could test this for me? https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5D...ew?usp=sharing
              It works fine here with only a few tests. I tried all of my individual devices, then a few of them, all of them and my group. All work as expected. The only small suggestion is it would be better if the list is sorted. Probably not a problem, I have a total of 8 items, 2 groups and 6 devices, but it is displayed in random order. I will be able to get rid of the groups now, so I will be down to 6, making the sort order less important.

              EDIT: Actually on further thought, I will keep the groups, so I don't have to go through and find all of the Pushover actions and edit them. I may be able to change them over time, but having a group I can edit on the Pushover site is still useful.
              Randy Prade
              Aurora, CO
              Prades.net

              PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

              Comment


              • Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
                I have to pass both the user key and the application key to validate the application so can you please double check both of those are updated and correct. If they are can you open the PushoverConf.ini file in your Config directory and see whether they are updating in that file OK?
                I have the user key in, and I believe it was taken, I am getting the error when I try to put the application name and key in. I will check the ini file tonight for you.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by rprade View Post
                  It works fine here with only a few tests. I tried all of my individual devices, then a few of them, all of them and my group. All work as expected. The only small suggestion is it would be better if the list is sorted. Probably not a problem, I have a total of 8 items, 2 groups and 6 devices, but it is displayed in random order. I will be able to get rid of the groups now, so I will be down to 6, making the sort order less important.

                  EDIT: Actually on further thought, I will keep the groups, so I don't have to go through and find all of the Pushover actions and edit them. I may be able to change them over time, but having a group I can edit on the Pushover site is still useful.
                  Completely understand and it will be of more value to new users I think than existing ones that either send it to a single client or all of them. Point taken regarding the ordering and I will make a note for the future, I just get the data out of the hash table which stores the clients names. I think it may be basically the order in which the devices were added to the plugin so that might be the order. Thanks very much for testing.

                  Originally posted by sonypoolplr View Post
                  I have the user key in, and I believe it was taken, I am getting the error when I try to put the application name and key in. I will check the ini file tonight for you.
                  That is strange and it should work, if it has the values in the file would you be able to PM me and I can go through the data with your keys?
                  My Plugins:

                  Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
                  Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

                  Comment


                  • Thank you. PM sent.

                    Comment


                    • I keep getting "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" in the log.

                      Application Keys and User Key are setup correctly. Nothing happens on my phone.


                      Feb-28 11:19:03 PM Pushover 3P Unknown Exception in Pushmessage: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                      Feb-28 11:19:03 PM Pushover 3P Resending Pushover Message
                      Feb-28 11:19:03 PM Device Control Device: Pushover 3P Pushover 3P Last Message Sent to Resend Message (1) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by mike2016 View Post
                        I keep getting "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" in the log.

                        Application Keys and User Key are setup correctly. Nothing happens on my phone.


                        Feb-28 11:19:03 PM Pushover 3P Unknown Exception in Pushmessage: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                        Feb-28 11:19:03 PM Pushover 3P Resending Pushover Message
                        Feb-28 11:19:03 PM Device Control Device: Pushover 3P Pushover 3P Last Message Sent to Resend Message (1) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
                        Does sending a message by an event action work OK?
                        My Plugins:

                        Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
                        Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
                          Does sending a message by an event action work OK?
                          It doesn't work either.

                          I first created a manual event (IF triggered manually), THEN send a pushover message to all devices. i manually triggered it, shows up on LOG but nothing happens on my phone.

                          My phone works properly(iPhone), I added another device(my desktop) and my phone instantly shows a notification that another device had been added to the account.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mike2016 View Post
                            It doesn't work either.

                            I first created a manual event (IF triggered manually), THEN send a pushover message to all devices. i manually triggered it, shows up on LOG but nothing happens on my phone.

                            My phone works properly(iPhone), I added another device(my desktop) and my phone instantly shows a notification that another device had been added to the account.
                            Hmm - I can't think of what that might be at the minute because the exception is unhandled and thought I had managed to catch most of the obvious ones. Can you please show me what the event looks like (attach a screenshot) when you have pressed the update button. Also could I ask that you restart the plugin if you have not tried already.
                            My Plugins:

                            Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
                            Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
                              Hmm - I can't think of what that might be at the minute because the exception is unhandled and thought I had managed to catch most of the obvious ones. Can you please show me what the event looks like (attach a screenshot) when you have pressed the update button. Also could I ask that you restart the plugin if you have not tried already.
                              Ahhh my bad.... i just restarted the plugin and now it works!

                              thanks!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by mike2016 View Post
                                Ahhh my bad.... i just restarted the plugin and now it works!

                                thanks!
                                You shouldn't have to so it is my fault somewhere, I'll double check the code but glad you have it working anyway.
                                My Plugins:

                                Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
                                Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X