Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• langenet
    replied
    Same here. Just did the update and too noticed it registered as .40.

Anyway, it works - that's all that matters.

Thanks Adam.

Robert

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied
    Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
    I've fixed that linked thanks for spotting it, I've moved my hosting considering there is little need for it now HS are hosting my plugins.

Just download the zip file and replace the EXE with the one in your HS directory (you will need to disable the plugin first else it won't let you copy it).
    Updated the .exe and all seems to be working now (the PI registered it's version as .40 though)..

Thanks for the quick fix.

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post
    Great, So how do I install this again... (all links to the online documentation are broken.)
    I've fixed that linked thanks for spotting it, I've moved my hosting considering there is little need for it now HS are hosting my plugins.

Just download the zip file and replace the EXE with the one in your HS directory (you will need to disable the plugin first else it won't let you copy it).

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied
    Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
    I have moved over to the HS plugin portal which means HS have to authorise each new version, I'm waiting on them to OK version .41 which may solve that issue as I was working with someone else over a similar issue. Not sure where it crept in...can you try .41 please https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lSB...ew?usp=sharing

Thanks
    Great, So how do I install this again... (all links to the online documentation are broken.)

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    I have moved over to the HS plugin portal which means HS have to authorise each new version, I'm waiting on them to OK version .41 which may solve that issue as I was working with someone else over a similar issue. Not sure where it crept in...can you try .41 please https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lSB...ew?usp=sharing

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• langenet
    replied
    Funny, I just discovered the same thing...

I did a massive update yesterday including Pushp. This is the only error I'm getting.

Robert

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied
    Updated to .40 and now I get this. I've check all settings and key and they appear to be correct. (worked before but not after update to .40)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
    I would be happy to do that, but I cannot attach a screenshot to a pm ? Also, that might be another problem but maybe to do with hs .435. Since upgrading to .435, quite often when I try to access the pushover config page, the page is completely blank. I had it before, and a restart sorted that out. Dont think thats anything to do with my issues though. Please pm me with an email or let me know how to attach a screenshot to the pm and i'll send it tomorrow
    I've dropped you a PM with my email address so just send them by email and I will take a look.

Leave a comment:

• mikee123
    replied
    I would be happy to do that, but I cannot attach a screenshot to a pm ? Also, that might be another problem but maybe to do with hs .435. Since upgrading to .435, quite often when I try to access the pushover config page, the page is completely blank. I had it before, and a restart sorted that out. Dont think thats anything to do with my issues though. Please pm me with an email or let me know how to attach a screenshot to the pm and i'll send it tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    I deleted the devices from the config page. I just tried, I stopped the PI and restarted it. The i ran the same event. Still not sending to my phone... (other push messages still do, as long as its only that recipient)

I know its weird...
    Very odd, I suspect it's something relatively simple and I'll have to look at your config to get a bit more of an idea - if that is something you want me to do I am more than happy to do so, just send it via PM and a screenshot of your Pushover.net settings page showing your device names would also be nice.

Leave a comment:

• mikee123
    replied
    I deleted the devices from the config page. I just tried, I stopped the PI and restarted it. The i ran the same event. Still not sending to my phone... (other push messages still do, as long as its only that recipient)

I know its weird...

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    I dont think it makes sense either... I just created a new event, to send a normal message to 2 clients. It only sent it to 1
    I've poured over the function that is doing this and can't see where it would cause an issue (not that there isn't one - just I can't see one!), have you tried restarting the plugin at all?

How did you delete the devices, through the config page or did you delete them from the INI file manually?

Leave a comment:

• mikee123
    replied
    I dont think it makes sense either... I just created a new event, to send a normal message to 2 clients. It only sent it to 1

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    I just updated the event (as I deleted the defunct clients). This time it did not send to MikeS6 and LoungeTablet, but it did send to JustA3 and SM-T320

This does not make all that much sense, just to avoid chasing my tail can you delete the event and then create it again with just the devices you wish to send to and try again. Just picking some out of the list at the middle and end I can't see why it would behave like that.

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Right...I've had a bit of a tidy of a couple of things, the configuration page was a relic of my first interaction with the HS3 page builder so I've built it again and put a bit more of a similar theme into it with my other plugins (in addition to fixing a couple of things).

I've added a little panel that shows some information from the plugin, this is not a replacement for the debug log but might be handy just knowing where a Pushover message has come from (ie the event name) and a few basic details.

I've added a little fix if you try and send a message with no message body, it will put a body in for you rather than reject it completely with an error.

Could I ask if someone could just check version .40 works for me? https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Tx...Esg9UtyaTiiVXF

Thanks...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X