X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aponte2
    replied
    Originally posted by mwolter View Post
    Not sure if I'm doing this properly but I downloaded v .38, disabled the plugin, copied the new version to HS, enabled the plugin and rebooted HS for good measure.

Downloaded the latest version of PushOver on my iPhone. I receive the message but it has a generic image icon.

Haha, just figured it out. I had to click the icon to see the image! Do you know if the image can be shown automatically, without having to click on it?

BTW, I'm on Linux HS 409, Mono 5.0.1.1.

I think it varies and as a new mobile app side feature, we need to give pushover some time to work through it.

Leave a comment:

• Ltek
    replied
    Originally posted by rileydogmi View Post
    Just FYI - I see in an earlier post someone asking if there was a way to respond to a pushover notice. I got that to work by embedding a JSON request as a webURL in the message body text - it even works remotely using the myhs service so I can be outside my network to initiate events.

Really nice so I can push issues and ask actions.

for example I have a push message:

HTML Code:
    I noticed you left the house without setting the security system.  Should I set the system for you?

Press here to arm the security system
    If anyone needs help let me know and I can share more details. Only negative is when you click the link, it launches a webpage with the JSON response in the web page body (it says OK). Wondering if there is a way to suppress actually going to a webpage in HTML - or, maybe I have a landing page that looks pretty and it sends the JSON for a better user experience. Still playing but opens a ton of opportunities!
    I'm very interested to see how you did it... can you post a screenshot?

I see several situations I can use it for immediately!

thx for the help!

Leave a comment:

• mwolter
    replied
    Not sure if I'm doing this properly but I downloaded v .38, disabled the plugin, copied the new version to HS, enabled the plugin and rebooted HS for good measure.

Downloaded the latest version of PushOver on my iPhone. I receive the message but it has a generic image icon.

Haha, just figured it out. I had to click the icon to see the image! Do you know if the image can be shown automatically, without having to click on it?

BTW, I'm on Linux HS 409, Mono 5.0.1.1.

Leave a comment:

• aponte2
    replied
    Works now. Great.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Originally posted by aponte2 View Post
    I am not able to get the attachment working via scripting.

I added it as noted in updated docs and always get the message in log cannot find attachment, sending plain text. I tried simple path like c:\file.png.

I have since reverted the plugin version.
    Originally posted by alan_smithee View Post
    No problem, thank you very much for looking into this.
    Could you try version .38 please, I think I have fixed the issue on Linux and also the scripting call (rogue comma found it's way in the code on the last one)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X-7...ew?usp=sharing

Leave a comment:

Working...
X