X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevemeck
    replied
    Randy/Mr Happy,
    Thanks very much. I've managed to get it working with a little help from the user guide. I must of missed it first time round when I used the guide for initial set up. I guess I wasn't thinking about multiple Devices at the time.

Thanks again gents...

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Originally posted by Stevemeck View Post
    ...At the moment in an IF this THEN that event, THEN 'Send Pushover Message' gives me a Device/Group option which has a single option of 'All Clients'. I'd of thought my phone's Device name and my wife's would be listed separately, is there any way to achieve this?
    As Randy says, you can set up individual devices which would appear to be what you need. This has to be done manually as there is no way for me to get the list of devices connected to your account from Pushover.

In the config page at the bottom of the page just enter the device name and press add, ensure that the name is the SAME as the name in your Pushover account device. In the event you will then get a list of devices below all clients.

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    You can do delivery groups or individual devices. The setup is described in the help docs. It is under setup HomeSeer.

http://s652164905.websitehome.co.uk/...#Pushover%203P

Leave a comment:

• Stevemeck
    replied
    Notification steering to different devices

Hi there! I've got the plugin working and pushing messages to both my wife and my phone. I'm very happy with the reliability (which seems to actually be 100%).

As such I've started using notifications to troubleshoot a couple of complex event issues I'm having and I realise it would be very useful to be able to choose which notifications go to my phone and which go to my wife's.

We are both logged in on our iPhones using a single Pushover account, but within the application we have our phones set up as different devices. I would've expected this to be reflected when creating an event with pushover?

At the moment in an IF this THEN that event, THEN 'Send Pushover Message' gives me a Device/Group option which has a single option of 'All Clients'. I'd of thought my phone's Device name and my wife's would be listed separately, is there any way to achieve this?

She's bored of a load of trouble shooting notifications that mean nothing to her!!

Thanks, Steve.

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Originally posted by dexterdom View Post
    I updated the plugin and the error is gone - thanks for the quick fix!
    I'm astounded by the coincidence of the timing of this - these errors started happening right after I updated my iphone so I thought that was the issue.
    Thanks for trying and glad it worked - I am at a bit of a loss as to why it was changed without warning but guess they have their reasons!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X