Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddan101
    replied
    Sorry if this already has been answered but is it possible to override "Glance Message Delay Value 20" by adding an entry to the ini file?

Leave a comment:

• teladog01
    replied
    Originally posted by teladog01 View Post
    I updated my iPhone 7 Plus to iOS 11.0.3 this morning, and now the Pushover complication on my Apple Watch is no longer updating when I send a Glance Message using the plugin. No errors in the HS3 log, and nothing jumps out as suspicious in the plugin console (developer mode). Of course I tried the usual restarts on the phone, watch, and HS3. I also tried uninstalling Pushover from my watch and reinstalling.

Is anyone else using Glance Messages on their Apple Watch? Seeing any issues?
    Never mind on this I suppose. It magically started working again this morning.

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    Originally posted by Summerguy View Post
    is there a way to send a notification to pushover when hs3 crash?
    I also have my own solution in place, but it occurs to me this could be a nice addition the MyHS service. Maybe contact HST support and request it.

Leave a comment:

• teladog01
    replied
    Apple Watch Glance Message not working after iOS 11.0.3 update

I updated my iPhone 7 Plus to iOS 11.0.3 this morning, and now the Pushover complication on my Apple Watch is no longer updating when I send a Glance Message using the plugin. No errors in the HS3 log, and nothing jumps out as suspicious in the plugin console (developer mode). Of course I tried the usual restarts on the phone, watch, and HS3. I also tried uninstalling Pushover from my watch and reinstalling.

Is anyone else using Glance Messages on their Apple Watch? Seeing any issues?

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Originally posted by Summerguy View Post
    is there a way to send a notification to pushover when hs3 crash?
    There is but it is outside of the scope of this plugin and I already have my solution to that problem, if HS crashed then there is no guarantee that the plugin would continue to run (it might continue, it might not) to enable the message to be sent. You would need to create and run an application outside of HS and watch whether or not you could communicate with HS (suggestive of it running or not), if not then you send the message through the Pushover API.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X