Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS3 Pushover Plugin

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by AutomatedJim View Post
    There was a change, but not updating.

    The message count is blank instead of 7500 messages. The 'Last Change' field is updating where as with .024 it was on the date that I installed the plugin, 8/12.

    Thanks,

    Jim
    Can you try this version please, send a message with it and then look at the HomeSeer log, there should be a load of entries marked "Web Response Header:" and can you copy and paste them here please?

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5D...ew?usp=sharing

    Comment


      Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
      Can you try this version please, send a message with it and then look at the HomeSeer log, there should be a load of entries marked "Web Response Header:" and can you copy and paste them here please?

      https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5D...ew?usp=sharing
      I downloaded and used the version. After capturing the logs, put .025 back to not clutter the HS log.

      Code:
      Sep-03 12:50:54           Pushover 3P     Pushover Notification Sent - Message Title: Patio Door Closed
      Sep-03 12:50:54           Pushover 3P     Messages Remaining: 1728000
      Sep-03 12:50:54           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Strict-Transport-Security
      Sep-03 12:50:54           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-Frame-Options
      Sep-03 12:50:54           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-Runtime
      Sep-03 12:50:54           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-Request-Id
      Sep-03 12:50:54           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Cache-Control
      Sep-03 12:50:54           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: ETag
      Sep-03 12:50:54           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-UA-Compatible
      Sep-03 12:50:54           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-Limit-App-Reset
      Sep-03 12:50:54           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-Limit-App-Remaining
      Sep-03 12:50:54           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-Limit-App-Limit
      Sep-03 12:50:54           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Access-Control-Max-Age
      Sep-03 12:50:54           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Access-Control-Allow-Headers
      Sep-03 12:50:54           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Access-Control-Allow-Methods
      Sep-03 12:50:54           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Access-Control-Allow-Origin
      Sep-03 12:50:54           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Connection
      Sep-03 12:50:54           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Transfer-Encoding
      Sep-03 12:50:54           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Content-Type
      Sep-03 12:50:54           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Date
      Sep-03 12:50:53           Event     Event Trigger "Pushover Audible Hours Alert - Patio Door Opened"
      Sep-03 12:50:32           Pushover 3P     Pushover Notification Sent - Message Title: Patio Door Opened
      Sep-03 12:50:32           Pushover 3P     Messages Remaining: 1728000
      Sep-03 12:50:32           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Strict-Transport-Security
      Sep-03 12:50:32           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-Frame-Options
      Sep-03 12:50:32           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-Runtime
      Sep-03 12:50:32           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-Request-Id
      Sep-03 12:50:32           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Cache-Control
      Sep-03 12:50:32           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: ETag
      Sep-03 12:50:32           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-UA-Compatible
      Sep-03 12:50:32           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-Limit-App-Reset
      Sep-03 12:50:32           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-Limit-App-Remaining
      Sep-03 12:50:32           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-Limit-App-Limit
      Sep-03 12:50:32           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Access-Control-Max-Age
      Sep-03 12:50:32           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Access-Control-Allow-Headers
      Sep-03 12:50:32           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Access-Control-Allow-Methods
      Sep-03 12:50:32           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Access-Control-Allow-Origin
      Sep-03 12:50:32           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Connection
      Sep-03 12:50:32           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Transfer-Encoding
      Sep-03 12:50:32           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Content-Type
      Sep-03 12:50:32           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Date
      Sep-03 12:50:31           Event     Event Trigger "Pushover Audible Hours Alert - Patio Door Opened"
      Let me know what else I can do.

      Thanks,

      Jim

      Comment


        Ok no problems I'll try a different approach - can you try this version please https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5D...ew?usp=sharing

        Comment


          Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
          Ok no problems I'll try a different approach - can you try this version please https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5D...ew?usp=sharing
          This version worked! Here is log. Put back .025 back again to not clutter the HS log.

          Code:
          Sep-04 12:23:12           Pushover 3P     Pushover Notification Sent - Message Title: SEC Alert - Basement Motion Closed
          Sep-04 12:23:11           Pushover 3P     Messages Remaining: 7189
          Sep-04 12:23:11           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Strict-Transport-Security
          Sep-04 12:23:11           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-Frame-Options
          Sep-04 12:23:11           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-Runtime
          Sep-04 12:23:11           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-Request-Id
          Sep-04 12:23:11           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Cache-Control
          Sep-04 12:23:11           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: ETag
          Sep-04 12:23:11           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-UA-Compatible
          Sep-04 12:23:11           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-Limit-App-Reset
          Sep-04 12:23:11           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-Limit-App-Remaining
          Sep-04 12:23:11           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-Limit-App-Limit
          Sep-04 12:23:11           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Access-Control-Max-Age
          Sep-04 12:23:11           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Access-Control-Allow-Headers
          Sep-04 12:23:11           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Access-Control-Allow-Methods
          Sep-04 12:23:11           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Access-Control-Allow-Origin
          Sep-04 12:23:11           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Connection
          Sep-04 12:23:11           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Transfer-Encoding
          Sep-04 12:23:11           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Content-Type
          Sep-04 12:23:11           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Date
          Sep-04 12:23:11           Event     Event Trigger "Security Alerts Active Basement Motion Tripped"
          Sep-04 12:23:02           Pushover 3P     Pushover Notification Sent - Message Title: SEC Alert - Basement Motion Opened
          Sep-04 12:23:02           Pushover 3P     Messages Remaining: 7190
          Sep-04 12:23:02           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Strict-Transport-Security
          Sep-04 12:23:02           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-Frame-Options
          Sep-04 12:23:02           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-Runtime
          Sep-04 12:23:02           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-Request-Id
          Sep-04 12:23:02           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Cache-Control
          Sep-04 12:23:02           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: ETag
          Sep-04 12:23:02           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-UA-Compatible
          Sep-04 12:23:02           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-Limit-App-Reset
          Sep-04 12:23:02           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-Limit-App-Remaining
          Sep-04 12:23:02           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: X-Limit-App-Limit
          Sep-04 12:23:02           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Access-Control-Max-Age
          Sep-04 12:23:02           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Access-Control-Allow-Headers
          Sep-04 12:23:02           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Access-Control-Allow-Methods
          Sep-04 12:23:02           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Access-Control-Allow-Origin
          Sep-04 12:23:02           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Connection
          Sep-04 12:23:02           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Transfer-Encoding
          Sep-04 12:23:02           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Content-Type
          Sep-04 12:23:01           Pushover 3P     Web Response Header: Date
          Sep-04 12:23:01           Event     Event Trigger "Security Alerts Active Basement Motion Tripped"
          Thanks,

          Jim

          Comment


            Turn Off Debug?

            Is there a way to turn off the debug that writes to the HS log? Or do you need to create another version?

            Thanks,

            Jim

            Comment


              Originally posted by AutomatedJim View Post
              Is there a way to turn off the debug that writes to the HS log? Or do you need to create another version?

              Thanks,

              Jim
              I've created a new version but kept the version number the same, I have replaced the 0025.zip file in the first post. That should hopefully solve your issues.

              Comment


                Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
                I've created a new version but kept the version number the same, I have replaced the 0025.zip file in the first post. That should hopefully solve your issues.
                I installed the version from the first post and it fixed the messages remaining device, thanks. There are no extraneous debug entries in the log. It also might be my imagination, but for the last several weeks Pushover notifications seem to have been delayed. After installing .25 (was running .24) they seem to be almost instantaneous again.
                Last edited by randy; September 5, 2016, 10:19 AM.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by rprade View Post
                  I installed the version from the first post and it fixed the messages remaining device, thanks. It also might be my imagination, but for the last several weeks Pushover notifications seem to have been delayed. After installing .25 (was running .24) they seem to be almost instantaneous again.
                  I am mindful that the routine to send the messages and look at the return is getting bigger and bigger and it is on my list of things to do as to whether I can optimise it a bit. Whether or not it is actually introducing any delays I don't know but will take a look and if there is any benefits to be had then I will release another version.

                  Comment


                    Working great, thanks for fixing it.

                    Jim

                    Comment


                      I've been trying to follow this myself as I would like to pass the dim value for a light in a pushover message. So if a lamp was set to 50% I would like to have a Pushover message tell me that the lamp was changed and is now 50% dim. I'm using the replacement value $$DVA:xx.xx.xx: and when I get the pushover message sent the value returned is always -1. I've tried other replacement value variables but get "device not found" in place of the actual dim brightness value that I'm looking for. Any suggestions here? This is just a standard lighting device with on, off, dim values.

                      I am using version .22, do I need to be on a more recent version? I think I saw .25 is the most recent, I can try that later today when I get home if that fixes this issue.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Sinandgrin View Post
                        I've been trying to follow this myself as I would like to pass the dim value for a light in a pushover message. So if a lamp was set to 50% I would like to have a Pushover message tell me that the lamp was changed and is now 50% dim. I'm using the replacement value $$DVA:xx.xx.xx: and when I get the pushover message sent the value returned is always -1. I've tried other replacement value variables but get "device not found" in place of the actual dim brightness value that I'm looking for. Any suggestions here? This is just a standard lighting device with on, off, dim values.

                        I am using version .22, do I need to be on a more recent version? I think I saw .25 is the most recent, I can try that later today when I get home if that fixes this issue.
                        Try using $$DVR:494: and replace the 494 with the device reference number of the lamp that you want to be notified about. So you pushover message title (or body) would look something like:

                        Family Bathroom Light Set to $$DVR:494:%

                        In my test event, I used the trigger: "This device just had its value set or changed", but there are several other options in there if that's not exactly what you are looking for.
                        cheeryfool

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
                          Try using $$DVR:494: and replace the 494 with the device reference number of the lamp that you want to be notified about. So you pushover message title (or body) would look something like:

                          Family Bathroom Light Set to $$DVR:494:%

                          In my test event, I used the trigger: "This device just had its value set or changed", but there are several other options in there if that's not exactly what you are looking for.
                          Thank you, using the reference ID instead of the address works using this version .22.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Sinandgrin View Post
                            Thank you, using the reference ID instead of the address works using this version .22.
                            Great
                            cheeryfool

                            Comment


                              The support for replacement variables has been there since the release version so you should be good for whichever version be it .22 or .25, I personally would always use the device reference rather than address.

                              Comment


                                Hi Adam, I have a feature request. When copying an event that has a Send Pushover Message action, all of the Pushover settings in the copied event are back at default. Would it be possible for the Pushover settings to transfer? I frequently create similar events which require only minor changes to each Pushover messages, so having everything copied over would speed up event creation. Not sure if its possible, but if it is, it would be a great update.

                                Thanks
                                Al
                                Last edited by sparkman; September 22, 2016, 07:20 AM. Reason: spelling
                                HS 3.0.0.548: 1990 Devices 1172 Events
                                Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 126 Nodes on one Z-Net

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X