Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teladog01
    replied
    mrhappy, looks like the Monospace option isn't working as expected. All three lines in this test message have the exact same number of characters (14):

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-08-27 at 8.37.45 PM.png
Views:	139
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	1414667

The monospace font looks correct in the text area when composing, i.e. before collapsing the event. But then after collapsing it changes back to variable spacing. And then the iOS Pushover app also displays it in a variable width font.

What's the cheat code to unlock this functionality?

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 8.52.26 PM.png
Views:	112
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	1414668

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 8.52.38 PM.png
Views:	113
Size:	170.9 KB
ID:	1414669

Leave a comment:

• mk1 black limited
    replied
    Doh! Thanks guys, removing the spaces did the trick

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Yep I would check if the spaces are the issue, if not let me know and I will do some checking in the code.

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Just a wild guess... maybe the spaces surrounding the | ?

Leave a comment:

• mk1 black limited
    replied
    I'm trying to send a message to two devices in a script. This works fine:

hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P", "", "Pushscript", New Object() {"myphone1", Message, "Melding fra HS", "Normal", "pushover", Nothing, Nothing, Nothing, Nothing})

However, when adding a second device, separating the two devices with a pipe as described in the documentation, the message is never recieved on either device:

hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P", "", "Pushscript", New Object() {"myphone1 | myphone2", Message, "Melding fra HS", "Normal", "pushover", Nothing, Nothing, Nothing, Nothing})

I guess there's a syntax error here, but I can't find it...

Leave a comment:

• hankli
    replied
    Thanks kazibole and pcgirl. It works without the quotes. I thought that the file path required DOS convention which apparently are not required. LoL

Leave a comment:

• pcgirl65
    replied
    Why are there quotes around the Program Files and HS Homeseer directories?

Leave a comment:

• kazibole
    replied
    Originally posted by hankli View Post
    I'm having trouble attaching an image file. The Plugin keeps reporting the file does not exist inside HS log. Attached is a screenshot of the event I created. Anyone has any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong? I've already verified that the file does exist by pasting the file path directly onto the command line and using "dir" command in a cmd window.
    I have a similar event and just have the path set as below, no quotes at all:

C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\netcam\CurrentImage.jpg

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	239
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	1388002
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Originally posted by hankli View Post
    I'm having trouble attaching an image file. The Plugin keeps reporting the file does not exist inside HS log. Attached is a screenshot of the event I created. Anyone has any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong? I've already verified that the file does exist by pasting the file path directly onto the command line and using "dir" command in a cmd window.

The quotes in the path are likely to be causing an issue - have you tried the path without the quotes - does that work? If not I might need to add some functionality to cope with spaces in filenames.

Leave a comment:

• hankli
    replied

Leave a comment:

• alphatech
    replied
    MrHappy, forgot to tell you, great plugin, thank you!.
    I have figured out the issue with converted string. It was a basic replace statement. I know that few of my questions must sound like "Seriously, it is easy" for me that I'm learning script and I'm really terrible about it, anything can be looking like a mountain :-) All of you, thanks for being patient with me.

Leave a comment:

• alphatech
    replied
    Sorry about not communicating it right. I was trying to put two links into the pushover via the script. One link (see prototype below) for the devices and the other for the event. I think I have it figured out. I'm using the "Link" field for one URL and I'm putting the other URL in the body of the message. One issue that I'm having that is not related to the plugin is that the script is giving me a string for the event name (hs.getlastevent) as "aa event Testing" while the URL below wants it by using the plus + sign. Do you know how I can add the plus sign to a string so it will be converted as below? "aa+event+testing"

http://192.168.0.16:8016/jon00eventl...esting&v1=&v2=

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    Originally posted by alphatech View Post
    Hi MrHappy, I saw the documentation and it looks like there is no way to integrate to URL links but I would like to check with you, perhaps you know a way to do that.

Thanks
    I send URL links with Pushover. I can send a link or formatted hyperlink In the body of the message, or a URL with a title through the message event. Here I am sending a google maps formatted hyperlink as embedded in a HS device string, as well as a link to my website with a separate title.

Click image for larger version  Name:	D2C1B162-D925-466A-B163-59CD3FE44269.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	56.7 KB ID:	1380939

The HS device string is populated by another plug-in.

Name:	E21B9093-205B-42F0-B63F-726A738884E1.jpeg
Views:	156
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	1380943

You can also use your own HTML in the message body.

At the bottom for using a pure URL, if you use a URL title it becomes a hyperlink. If you don’t include a title, Pushover adds “Open with” to the URL and it becomes a hyperlink.

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Originally posted by alphatech View Post
    First of all, thanks for the help on the other posts MrHappy.
    I actually have two URL links but I only see one in the script "Index(5) Message URL (Optional - String )" I would like to have the ability to select one of the two links.
    OK I might be struggling to understand - perhaps might be easier if you are telling me what you are trying to achieve?

This parameter is for a URL outside of the message body - see here https://pushover.net/api#urls - I'm limited by Pushover if you are trying to achieve more than one. They only support a single URL in the title rather than multiple. If you wanted to include multiple URLs in the message body then you might be able to use the HTML styling https://pushover.net/api#html however I'm not sure if I implemented that (I did for bold/italic etc) so I would need to check.

Leave a comment:

• alphatech
    replied
    First of all, thanks for the help on the other posts MrHappy.
    I actually have two URL links but I only see one in the script "Index(5) Message URL (Optional - String )" I would like to have the ability to select one of the two links.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X