Clear All

Originally posted by travisdh View Post
    No Probs, Thanks for looking into it.
    These both work on my setup;

Code:
    Sub Main(ByVal Parm As Object)

Try
            Dim CO(6) As Object

CO(0) = "iphone" 'must be matched with a device name already in the plugin or 'All Clients' CASE SENSITIVE
            CO(1) = "Test Body" 'message body
            CO(2) = "Test Message" 'message text
            CO(3) = "high" 'low/normal/high/emergency
            CO(4) = "tugboat" 'message sound from list already in HomeSeer - must match
            CO(5) = Nothing
            CO(6) = Nothing

hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P", "", "Pushscript", CO)

Catch ex As Exception
            hs.WriteLog("", "Exception in script: " & ex.Message)
        End Try
    End Sub
    As a single line script this should work;

Code:
    hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P", "", "Pushscript", New Object() {"iphone", "test body", "test messages", Nothing, Nothing, Nothing, Nothing})

Comment

Is there a way to avoid loosing all the derlivery groups when updating?

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
      New version (0.0.0.6) added to first post with support for two triggers, when an emergency message is acknowledged and when an emergency message expires.
      Best,
      Jakob Sand, I automate everything!

Comment

Originally posted by Jakob.Sand View Post
        Is there a way to avoid loosing all the derlivery groups when updating?
        You talking about versions prior to the date in post #28? Certainly backup your ini file and take a close look at post #28 for instructions, no one has reported to me any problems but I don't know how many have actually done this. The most I can say is try it and see how you get on, the difficulty will arise in events might end up needing the device names to be re-selected but on the other hand they may be fine. It would be great if you could let me know how it goes.

Comment

I am not really having any luck, I tried the following:

hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P", "", "Pushscript", New Object() {"iphone", "test body", "test messages", Nothing, Nothing, Nothing, Nothing}) and although iphone does not exist I wanted to see how it would go:

PHP Code:
          Apr-29 7:54:33 PM           Error     Running script(2) &hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P""""PushScript", New Object() {"iphone""test body""test messages"NothingNothingNothingNothing}), init errorExpected end of statement
          Apr
          -29 7:54:33 PM           System     Control Panel Immediate Script: &hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P""""PushScript", New Object() {"iphone""test body""test messages"NothingNothingNothingNothing})
          Apr-29 7:53:15 PM           Error     Running script(2) &hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P""""Pushscript", New Object() {"iphone""test body""test messages"NothingNothingNothingNothing}), init errorExpected end of statement
          Apr
          -29 7:53:15 PM           System     Control Panel Immediate Script: &hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P""""Pushscript", New Object 
          I have tried iphone, All Clients, and my device names and all give the same (above) errors.

Thanks
          HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

I am not really having any luck, I tried the following:

hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P", "", "Pushscript", New Object() {"iphone", "test body", "test messages", Nothing, Nothing, Nothing, Nothing}) and although iphone does not exist I wanted to see how it would go:

PHP Code:
            Apr-29 7:54:33 PM           Error     Running script(2) &hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P""""PushScript", New Object() {"iphone""test body""test messages"NothingNothingNothingNothing}), init errorExpected end of statement
            Apr
            -29 7:54:33 PM           System     Control Panel Immediate Script: &hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P""""PushScript", New Object() {"iphone""test body""test messages"NothingNothingNothingNothing})
            Apr-29 7:53:15 PM           Error     Running script(2) &hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P""""Pushscript", New Object() {"iphone""test body""test messages"NothingNothingNothingNothing}), init errorExpected end of statement
            Apr
            -29 7:53:15 PM           System     Control Panel Immediate Script: &hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P""""Pushscript", New Object 
            I have tried iphone, All Clients, and my device names and all give the same (above) errors.

Thanks
            Can you try it in a script please, I think it has issues as an immediate script command because it is interpreted as VBScript (I think?) rather than vb.net and New Object() is not a VBScript function.

Comment

You talking about versions prior to the date in post #28? Certainly backup your ini file and take a close look at post #28 for instructions, no one has reported to me any problems but I don't know how many have actually done this. The most I can say is try it and see how you get on, the difficulty will arise in events might end up needing the device names to be re-selected but on the other hand they may be fine. It would be great if you could let me know how it goes.
              I checked now and it looks complicated...

Problem on the other hand is that I have 4 groups and +50 events sending out pushover - including fire alarm - where I wanted to use the acknowlegde trigger.

...So I guess I have to go back to my backup and find the inifile.
              Best,

Comment

Thanks for that, you are a star (and spot on), it worked when I used the single line command perfectly.

Thanks for all your help, I will slowly start to incorporate into my scripts now
                HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakob.Sand View Post
                  I checked now and it looks complicated...

Problem on the other hand is that I have 4 groups and +50 events sending out pushover - including fire alarm - where I wanted to use the acknowlegde trigger.

...So I guess I have to go back to my backup and find the inifile.
                  Find the ini file absolutely and then by all means email me and I can help you if you can't get it working. I think events will be OK personally because I only check through the delivery list when you go into the action build UI. If it already is in an event then when it comes to handle an action I think it will just send the string to the function as it did before.

Comment

Find the ini file absolutely and then by all means email me and I can help you if you can't get it working. I think events will be OK personally because I only check through the delivery list when you go into the action build UI. If it already is in an event then when it comes to handle an action I think it will just send the string to the function as it did before.
                    Big thank you!
                    I send you PM?
                    Best,

Comment

mrh - I think there may be a bug in the replacement variable handling. If I put my replacement variable as the last thing in the message body I get a "." and no actual content. If I add some characters after the replacement variable everything works.
                      Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

I'll take a look but thought that this was OK, are you able to share the format of the variable/message (like $$DSR: or whatever and what device this relates to)? Just want to make sure nothing untoward is getting in there and confusing things as the variable handling there really is nothing to it, this is what happens

Message = hs.ReplaceVariables(Message)

so no more magic is involved. I thought this worked because on page 6 of the documentation I sent a $$DSR:11: as the last thing in the message body and it correctly sent the on/off status.

Comment

Oops, me being an idiot and only looking at the message summary rather than the whole message - it was just the right length to cut off the replacement.

I'm loving the plugin, very useful.
                          Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
                            Oops, me being an idiot and only looking at the message summary rather than the whole message - it was just the right length to cut off the replacement.

I'm loving the plugin, very useful.
                            OK no worries thanks for the feedback. I would not send any complex device strings to it (anything with HTML in it being a start) as I have no idea how it will behave with Pushover so just avoid them if possible.

Comment

I think often people are not told enough when something works well, and rather just get told when something is broken or does not work well.

With that in mind, I wanted to send out a big thanks for a great plugin that is working wonders in my system. I must admit I have not had nearly enough time to test the event triggers, but from my perspective the core function of sending messages out to the clients is working perfectly, as is the script triggering which when the house gets marked unoccupied checks all of my doors and windows to see if any are open, and if so it sends a quick pushover message to let me and my wife know if any windows were left open and which ones.

Well done on a great plugin!

Comment

I think often people are not told enough when something works well, and rather just get told when something is broken or does not work well.

With that in mind, I wanted to send out a big thanks for a great plugin that is working wonders in my system. I must admit I have not had nearly enough time to test the event triggers, but from my perspective the core function of sending messages out to the clients is working perfectly, as is the script triggering which when the house gets marked unoccupied checks all of my doors and windows to see if any are open, and if so it sends a quick pushover message to let me and my wife know if any windows were left open and which ones.

Well done on a great plugin!
                                Thanks for the feedback and nice words on the plugin, don't worry I know it is a human trait to speak when things are broken...As plugins go it is actually quite a simple one but it is sometimes the simplest that are the most useful, I only wish sometimes setup was a little easier as there are quite a few steps involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X