Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS3 Pushover Plugin

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Thanks, now works.
    Don

    Comment


      Originally posted by donstephens View Post
      Thanks, now works.
      Great stuff Don, I'll post a warning for people running older scripts when I get a sec.

      Comment


        Kinda getting closer to a two way conversation, with the feedback loop....

        By the way; how does one put a carriage return in a message?
        Last edited by donstephens; February 10, 2018, 03:46 PM.
        Don

        Comment


          Hi all,

          can somebody maybe tell me what i'm missing in this script ?
          it say's expression expected but can't find the error

          PHP Code:
          hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P""""Pushscript", New Object() {& clientsPush"test: "strTomorrowValue " test2 ",& TitlePush ,& PriorityPush ,& SoundPush NothingNothing,& ApplicationPush ,nothing}) 

          regards
          Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
          Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts




          HS3Pro 4.0.8.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Malosa View Post
            Hi all,

            can somebody maybe tell me what i'm missing in this script ?
            it say's expression expected but can't find the error

            PHP Code:
            hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P""""Pushscript", New Object() {& clientsPush"test: "strTomorrowValue " test2 ",& TitlePush ,& PriorityPush ,& SoundPush NothingNothing,& ApplicationPush ,nothing}) 

            regards
            I think you need another ,Nothing because of the new attachment feature. I had the same issue.
            My script looks a little bit different.

            Code:
            Sub Main(parm As Object)
            
            		Try
            			Dim ZwaveMsg As String = hs.GetVar("syslogzwave")
            			Dim CO(8) As Object
            
            			CO(0) = "iPhone" 'must be matched with a device name already in the plugin or 'All Clients' CASE SENSITIVE
            			CO(1) = "Zwave Failed" 'message body
            			CO(2) = String.Format("Failed to send command to " & ZwaveMsg) 'message text
            			CO(3) = "normal" 'low/normal/high/emergency
            			CO(4) = "System Default" 'message sound from list already in HomeSeer - must match
            			CO(5) = Nothing 'Message URL
            			CO(6) = Nothing 'Message URL
            			CO(7) = Nothing 'API String
            			CO(8) = Nothing 'Atachment
            
            			hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P", "", "Pushscript", CO)
            
            		Catch ex As Exception
            			hs.WriteLog("Error", "Exception in script: " & ex.Message)
            		End Try
            End Sub

            Comment


              Hi thanks for reply,

              i have already 8,

              This is what i have
              PHP Code:
              hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P""""Pushscript", New Object() {& clientsPush"test: "strTomorrowValue " test2 ",& TitlePush ,& PriorityPush ,& SoundPush NothingNothing,& ApplicationPush ,nothing}) 

              here i put the numbers.
              hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P", "", "Pushscript", New Object() {& clientsPush=0, "test:=1 "& strTomorrowValue " test2 ",& TitlePush=2 ,& PriorityPush=3 ,& SoundPush=4 , Nothing=5, Nothing=6,& ApplicationPush=7 ,nothing=8})

              regards



              Originally posted by alan_smithee View Post
              I think you need another ,Nothing because of the new attachment feature. I had the same issue.
              My script looks a little bit different.

              Code:
              Sub Main(parm As Object)
              
              		Try
              			Dim ZwaveMsg As String = hs.GetVar("syslogzwave")
              			Dim CO(8) As Object
              
              			CO(0) = "iPhone" 'must be matched with a device name already in the plugin or 'All Clients' CASE SENSITIVE
              			CO(1) = "Zwave Failed" 'message body
              			CO(2) = String.Format("Failed to send command to " & ZwaveMsg) 'message text
              			CO(3) = "normal" 'low/normal/high/emergency
              			CO(4) = "System Default" 'message sound from list already in HomeSeer - must match
              			CO(5) = Nothing 'Message URL
              			CO(6) = Nothing 'Message URL
              			CO(7) = Nothing 'API String
              			CO(8) = Nothing 'Atachment
              
              			hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P", "", "Pushscript", CO)
              
              		Catch ex As Exception
              			hs.WriteLog("Error", "Exception in script: " & ex.Message)
              		End Try
              End Sub
              Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
              Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts




              HS3Pro 4.0.8.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

              Comment


                Should

                "test: "& strTomorrowValue " test2 "

                be

                "test: "& strTomorrowValue & " test2 "

                ?

                Comment


                  also doesn't work

                  regards


                  Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
                  Should

                  "test: "& strTomorrowValue " test2 "

                  be

                  "test: "& strTomorrowValue & " test2 "

                  ?
                  Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                  Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts




                  HS3Pro 4.0.8.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

                  Comment


                    after a long sleep i finaly got it

                    i needed to delete the &

                    PHP Code:
                    hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P""""Pushscript", New Object() {clientsPush,TitlePush,"test1 "strTomorrowValue &" test2 ",PriorityPush ,SoundPush NothingNothing,ApplicationPush ,nothing}) 
                    Last edited by Malosa; February 17, 2018, 05:04 AM.
                    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts




                    HS3Pro 4.0.8.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

                    Comment


                      Just a little bug fixable? not sure!

                      When cloning an existing event the pushover data vanishes each time... if you have a lot of similar events to create it can get annoying could this be fixed?

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by deanrparry View Post
                        Just a little bug fixable? not sure!

                        When cloning an existing event the pushover data vanishes each time... if you have a lot of similar events to create it can get annoying could this be fixed?
                        I'm afraid because when I wrote this plugin it was my first dive into the HS plugin architecture I didn't really understand what was going on with events.

                        I think that it's to do with the unique ID's between events that persist when you copy an event. Because that ID changes but the data stays the same that's why you don't see the data when you copy it. I couldn't really see a way of doing it and changing the UID and im afraid I'm loathed to mess too much at the risk of trashing peoples events.

                        Comment


                          Not a problem appreciate what your saying completely and thank you for the reply.

                          Comment


                            Sending Images possible?

                            Hello. I saw an update for "Pushover" at the Appstore on the iPhone this afternoon. It should now be possible to send images, for example from a security camera. This is a feature I've been waiting for. So far I have only sent a link to my phone. Is it possible with the plugin without a script? With kind regards, Joesch

                            https://updates.pushover.net/

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by joesch View Post
                              Hello. I saw an update for "Pushover" at the Appstore on the iPhone this afternoon. It should now be possible to send images, for example from a security camera. This is a feature I've been waiting for. So far I have only sent a link to my phone. Is it possible with the plugin without a script? With kind regards, Joesch

                              https://updates.pushover.net/
                              This was already added to the plug-in. See post #826. 0.0.0.38 is in the updater.
                              Last edited by rprade; February 23, 2018, 09:56 PM.
                              Randy Prade
                              Aurora, CO
                              Prades.net

                              PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by rprade View Post
                                This was already added to the plug-in. See post #826. 0.0.0.38 is in the updater.
                                If it's not too much trouble for you, please send me an example screenshot of a working event. It doesn't really work for me.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X