X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bsobel
    replied
    Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
    Point taken for the future, please keep in view that I am not an API designer (nor am I a programmer for that matter), earn nothing from this work (the image implementation probably took me 40+ hours to sort) and do my best to satisfy everyone which might mean things go wrong from time to time.
    Actually you can restore backwards compatibility pretty easy. Just check the incoming arguments array for 7 or 8 items. Allow the 7 case in which the file path is just treated as if it was there and Nothing/null. If you do that then other plugins and scripts won't be broken by this change. If you need a hand lmk, happy to help on this one as I know lots of people rely on it.

Leave a comment:

• deanrparry
    replied
    Point taken for the future, please keep in view that I am not an API designer (nor am I a programmer for that matter), earn nothing from this work (the image implementation probably took me 40+ hours to sort) and do my best to satisfy everyone which might mean things go wrong from time to time.
    You've been told ;-) but thanks for the free plugin either way it's perfect!

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Originally posted by bsobel View Post
    Please please please create a new function next time you need to modify the call. I spent hours debugging the lock scripts because of this, an API should NOT change after being published.

Leave a comment:

• bsobel
    replied
    If you have upgraded (to .37 or later) then I am afraid there is an extra parameter that is needed on the script call. This is the path for the file if you wish to send an attachment, add another nothing onto it after AI Emergency and see if that works.
    Please please please create a new function next time you need to modify the call. I spent hours debugging the lock scripts because of this, an API should NOT change after being published.

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    Originally posted by joesch View Post
    thank you very much :-)

I did something wrong with the path. I took a path over http. That doesnt work. It seems the file has to be stored local.
    Yes. Adam wrote in the post I linked above: "this box supports replacement variables (if you had a changing filename or something) so you need to copy a full path to a file. UNC paths appear to work fine however a URL will not (this is a security measure)". When I need to do a URL, I just send it and use the hyperlink in the message or the URL field to fetch it from my phone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X