X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddan101
    replied
    Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
    I've relented and this plugin is now in the updater, nothing changes apart from where to find it and hopefully now there will be no confusion as to where to find it and how to install it. The documentation link is in the first thread.
    Thanks a lot!

Leave a comment:

• jlrichar
    replied
    Thanks! This makes updating easier--though replacing a file was not that hard. At least now I will know if there is a newer version whenever I manage plugins.

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    I've relented and this plugin is now in the updater, nothing changes apart from where to find it and hopefully now there will be no confusion as to where to find it and how to install it. The documentation link is in the first thread.

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Originally posted by Sleepy81 View Post
    I have the same issue as ghlacy.
    Same info in log, 22 sounds downloaded and everything looks correct in the config page.
    Could you please email me a copy of your configuration INI file through the message board or send me a PM with it? I'll try and sort and hopefully identify the issue for others.

Leave a comment:

• Sleepy81
    replied
    Originally posted by ghlacy
    Dec-28 6:30:00 AM Pushover 3P Unknown Exception in Pushmessage: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Can anyone help me out?

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
    I'm afraid I'm going to need a bit more - when you load the plugin does it give any errors? Does the HomeSeer log show any success at downloading the sounds from Pushover (should say how many sounds it has managed to download). Usually this points to incorrect details in the config page.
    I have the same issue as ghlacy.
    Same info in log, 22 sounds downloaded and everything looks correct in the config page.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X