Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS3 Pushover Plugin

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What am I doing wrong here? Trying to get a message when the garage door has been open for 1 hour. I got 35 messages. I only want 1.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Radhoo View Post
      What am I doing wrong here? Trying to get a message when the garage door has been open for 1 hour. I got 35 messages. I only want 1.
      That's to do with the trigger..."at least" is evaluated by HS constantly rather than once, that's why the plugin just sends messages all the time. You will probably want a "for exactly" trigger.

      My Plugins:

      Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
      Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

      Comment


      • Originally posted by mrhappy View Post

        It is something I have already thought about but not something I realistically wish to do, I don't really like the thought of someone potentially profiting from my work (there would be nothing I could do to stop them) and it would take me some time to comment everything to a point where someone else could actually understand it. The plugin is not overly complex and someone wishing to make a Pushover plugin for HS4 would be just as well to start from scratch.
        You realize you can control that based on the license you publish it under, right?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bsobel View Post

          You realize you can control that based on the license you publish it under, right?
          Yes - but it is almost completely unenforceable and especially for something this small. I can't see HST taking any action if it happened (such as excluding it from the store) as they would be making money from it that they would not be making out of me.
          My Plugins:

          Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
          Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Radhoo View Post
            What am I doing wrong here? Trying to get a message when the garage door has been open for 1 hour. I got 35 messages. I only want 1.
            Here is how I did my alerts. It works perfectly. After 30 minutes of the door being open, I will receive a pushover alert every 30 minutes until it is closed.

            Comment


            • Hi.
              sorry to bring this up again but for some reason 90% of my pushes wont go through.
              i get this error on almost every push i send. this one was when i tried to attach a 300k picture.
              any idea what i should do next?
              thanks
              Oct-04 09:31:18 Pushover 3P Error POST URL Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ez1976 View Post
                Hi.
                sorry to bring this up again but for some reason 90% of my pushes wont go through.
                i get this error on almost every push i send. this one was when i tried to attach a 300k picture.
                any idea what i should do next?
                thanks
                Oct-04 09:31:18 Pushover 3P Error POST URL Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.
                I'm sorry I did reply in post #1131 but as I didn't do a direct quote you probably did not get a notification.

                If you can try that version and let me know then I will be able to advise further.
                My Plugins:

                Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
                Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

                Comment


                • Originally posted by mrhappy View Post

                  I'm sorry I did reply in post #1131 but as I didn't do a direct quote you probably did not get a notification.

                  If you can try that version and let me know then I will be able to advise further.
                  hi.
                  sorry but that didnt help at all.
                  since i had a lot of slow responses on my linux machine, i moved my HS3 back to windows and all is well again.
                  i think it is a linux compatibility issue

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ez1976 View Post

                    hi.
                    sorry but that didnt help at all.
                    since i had a lot of slow responses on my linux machine, i moved my HS3 back to windows and all is well again.
                    i think it is a linux compatibility issue
                    OK, yes it does sound like it if you are running it the same on your windows PC. It may be a missing package of some sort I don't know as it seems to work for other linux users.
                    My Plugins:

                    Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
                    Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mattstevenson2005 View Post
                      Hi, the documentation link seems to be still down.

                      Does anyone have the list of instructions on how to get the plugin to function?

                      Thanks
                      Matt
                      I've now posted the documentation as a PDF in the first post in addition to the release notes.

                      bsobel I have just submitted v.47 to the updater which has some of the requested changes in it, just waiting on approval.
                      My Plugins:

                      Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
                      Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

                      Comment


                      • Just installed and trying to register a new app and get error. "Application FAILED to validate with Pushover..."
                        I have copy and pasted. Even created a new app just to test. I am on .47
                        The event logs show.
                        Oct-09 3:42:26 PM Pushover 3P Application Verification Failed
                        Oct-09 3:42:26 PM Pushover 3P WebException Error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                        Thanks
                        Mike

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by themlruts View Post
                          Just installed and trying to register a new app and get error. "Application FAILED to validate with Pushover..."
                          I have copy and pasted. Even created a new app just to test. I am on .47
                          The event logs show.
                          Oct-09 3:42:26 PM Pushover 3P Application Verification Failed
                          Oct-09 3:42:26 PM Pushover 3P WebException Error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                          Thanks
                          Mike
                          Strange one - but you can try and add it manually. Try the following;

                          1) Stop the plugin
                          2) Open your HS3PushoverConf.ini file which is in your \Config directory
                          3) If you don't have an [APITokens] section then add this to the bottom of the file
                          4) Then enter a key like this appname=appkey and save the file
                          5) Restart the plugin, see if the application name is now in the event actions

                          It should look something like this;

                          Code:
                          [Settings]
                          UsrKey=KWnsGKueetY17to66uAypaJn6xxxxx
                          eInterval=60
                          eExpiry=200
                          WantDevices=False
                          FloodNumber=50
                          [Clients]
                          iPad=removed
                          nexus7=removed
                          iPhone=removed
                          redminote4=removed
                          cttiphone=removed
                          honor9lite=Nothing
                          [APITokens]
                          HomeSeer=cJvZXLNqBGifwKv2AcqfR5namxxxxx
                          default=cJvZXLNqBGifwKv2AcqfR5namxxxxx
                          My Plugins:

                          Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
                          Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

                          Comment


                          • I have a curious thing happening when I get a high-priority notification. If I remember correctly, High priority would keep notifying me until I "acked" it from the receiving device.
                            Now it appears that it occurs automatically...
                            Oct-13 9:46:19 AM Pushover 3P Pushover Notification Sent - Message Title HomeSeer Log Errors
                            Oct-13 9:46:19 AM Pushover 3P Reply: 1 780f1f39-fef0-49cf-87a8-5fdf164bf0fb
                            This is occurring with an iPhone running the newest OS. As it happens, I also upgraded to the newest version of the plug-in about the same time.
                            Ideas?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Monk View Post
                              I have a curious thing happening when I get a high-priority notification. If I remember correctly, High priority would keep notifying me until I "acked" it from the receiving device.
                              I believe that “ack” is just for “emergency”-priority, not “high”...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Monk View Post
                                I have a curious thing happening when I get a high-priority notification. If I remember correctly, High priority would keep notifying me until I "acked" it from the receiving device.
                                Now it appears that it occurs automatically...
                                Oct-13 9:46:19 AM Pushover 3P Pushover Notification Sent - Message Title HomeSeer Log Errors
                                Oct-13 9:46:19 AM Pushover 3P Reply: 1 780f1f39-fef0-49cf-87a8-5fdf164bf0fb
                                This is occurring with an iPhone running the newest OS. As it happens, I also upgraded to the newest version of the plug-in about the same time.
                                Ideas?
                                ZoRaC is correct..they are only for emergency messages. High priority can override certain quiet time settings that normal priority sounds would not activate. The API on the website has the specifics.
                                My Plugins:

                                Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
                                Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X