Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by will40 View Post
    Mr Happy

I hope you can help me. It seems HS3 stopped pushing the pushover messages to my device clients. This may have stopped a few days ago. I made no changes to the PI or to my account. I test from the pusher website it works fine to my clients.

I test an event in HS3 and it logs the pushover message in the PI config as if it went out. Just not getting to my device(s).

Is there something I can do to reset this? Of course I just noticed it is not working now that I preparing to go away for the next few days
    I just did a manual test on mine and works so whilst this doesn't help you, it confirm there's nothing wrong with the plugin or Pushover.

Mine stopped last week without warning or error, but it's only because I'm new to all this and found out my Android App expired its trial period. There was no error message but only saw the expired message when I went into the app. As soon as I bought the app from Play Store, started working again instantly. Can't say this is your issue since you mention testing via the Pushover website but you never... thought I'd mention it just in case.

Comment

thanks for reply. I just needed to do some more digging and saw in my HS3 log the push messages were disabled.

Quick search found me at https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...28#post1116728

I had an event go pushover notification whacko last weekend and see that this is a protection scheme built-in to disable the PI to avoid spamming. Good thinking. All set now.

Comment

Originally posted by will40 View Post
        thanks for reply. I just needed to do some more digging and saw in my HS3 log the push messages were disabled.

Quick search found me at https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...28#post1116728

I had an event go pushover notification whacko last weekend and see that this is a protection scheme built-in to disable the PI to avoid spamming. Good thinking. All set now.
        Sorry for the late reply - that would explain it, you can increase the limits (details should be in the help file) if you need to but it is there to try and wake up and find your account empty.

There is no great way of making a user aware in HS of the fact this has activated (as you can't pop up a message and most people don't watch the log), I might consider at limit - 1 sending a Pushover message to the client that last had a message and warn them that there will be no future messages. The downside of that however is that people might not read the last of 100 messages for the content and could easily miss it also.

Comment

Originally posted by simonmason View Post
          I just noticed I was getting these error messages in the log; Unknown Exception in Pushmessage Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Looks like the pushover.net site is down. Is this related or is this a configuration issue? It was working before.
          It's a difficult one to figure out as I don't know which object caused this issue (I've seen this message before but not been able to recreate it), double check your API details and user key are correct in the ini file and then restart the plugin. If it still is a problem I'll have a think what else could cause it.

Comment

It appears that I had an errant rule that flooded the pushover system. The homeseer plugin tells me I have 0 messages left. When I check the web site it says I used 7500 of 7500. However, what is not clear is whether this is for a week, month, forever? Does anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by simonmason View Post
              It appears that I had an errant rule that flooded the pushover system. The homeseer plugin tells me I have 0 messages left. When I check the web site it says I used 7500 of 7500. However, what is not clear is whether this is for a week, month, forever? Does anyone know?
              It should've activated the plugins own flood control which is unfortunate that it didn't happen (unless you sent lots of messages very slowly which may not have triggered it) else this may have not caused your issue - messages counters on Pushovers side are reset at midnight CST on the 1st of the month so it should of two days after your post.

Comment

Exactly the same error ..
                HS3PRO with Pushover v. 0.0.0.47 , run on Ubuntu 18.04

Comment

Originally posted by kazibole View Post

Just wanted to chime in that I was trying to set up the plugin from scratch today and ran into the same issue adding my application. Editing the INI file manually worked.

Great plugin so far!!

And if I :

root@hs3:/opt/HomeSeer# find . -name HS3PushoverConf.ini
                  root@hs3:/opt/HomeSeer#
                  ???

Comment

Originally posted by kolka10 View Post

root@hs3:/opt/HomeSeer# find . -name HS3PushoverConf.ini
                    root@hs3:/opt/HomeSeer#
                    ???
                    The file you're looking for is PushoverConf.ini, not HS3PushoverConf.ini. You should find it under /opt/HomeSeer/Config/

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post

The file you're looking for is PushoverConf.ini, not HS3PushoverConf.ini. You should find it under /opt/HomeSeer/Config/
                      Hello .,
                      The problem is not what file "PushoverConf.ini" not exists, and YES it not exists after Plugin installation:
                      root@hs3:~# ls -all /opt/HomeSeer/Config
                      total 96
                      drwxrwxr-x 3 root sudo 4096 Dec 10 10:50 .
                      drwxrwxr-x 18 root sudo 4096 Dec 10 10:48 ..
                      -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 236 Dec 10 10:48 hspi_BLEmail.ini
                      -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 236 Dec 10 10:48 hspi_BLEmail.ini.bak
                      -rwxrwxr-x 1 root sudo 81 Dec 7 20:45 hspi_HSTouch.ini
                      -rwxrwxr-x 1 root sudo 81 Dec 7 20:45 hspi_HSTouch.ini.bak
                      -rwxrwxr-x 1 root sudo 5234 Dec 7 22:28 licenses.bin
                      -rwxrwxr-x 1 root sudo 18655 Apr 20 2018 locations.csv
                      -rwxrwxr-x 1 root sudo 57 Dec 10 10:48 mcsMQTT.ini
                      -rwxrwxr-x 1 root sudo 57 Dec 10 10:48 mcsMQTT.ini.bak
                      -rwxrwxr-x 1 root sudo 48 Dec 10 12:29 powerfail.ini
                      -rwxrwxr-x 1 root sudo 48 Dec 10 12:29 powerfail.ini.bak
                      drwxrwxr-x 2 root sudo 4096 Dec 6 20:28 Selectors
                      -rwxrwxr-x 1 root sudo 1139 Dec 10 10:48 settings.ini
                      -rwxrwxr-x 1 root sudo 1139 Dec 10 10:48 settings.ini.bak
                      -rw-r--r-- 1 root sudo 194 Dec 10 10:50 users.cfg
                      -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 194 Dec 10 10:50 users.cfg.temp
                      -rwxrwxr-x 1 root sudo 1588 Dec 10 10:48 Z-Wave.ini
                      -rwxrwxr-x 1 root sudo 1588 Dec 10 10:48 Z-Wave.ini.bak
                      root@hs3:~#

Although plugin installed ...
                      The problem with default version of mono running/coming with Ubuntu 18.04 - it too old.
                      This plugin AS MANY OTHER will not work until mono will be upgraded up to:

root@hs3:~# ps -ef | grep mono
                      root 23384 23383 0 10:48 pts/2 00:00:45 mono HSConsole.exe
                      root 23419 23384 0 10:48 pts/2 00:00:15 /usr/bin/mono /opt/HomeSeer/HSPI_MCSMQTT.exe
                      root 23421 23384 1 10:48 pts/2 00:01:09 /usr/bin/mono /opt/HomeSeer/HSPI_ZWave.exe
                      root 23423 23384 0 10:48 pts/2 00:00:14 /usr/bin/mono /opt/HomeSeer/HSPI_BLEmail.exe
                      root 23424 23384 0 10:48 pts/2 00:00:02 /usr/bin/mono /opt/HomeSeer/HSPI_TwilioMessaging.exe
                      root 23427 23384 0 10:48 pts/2 00:00:02 /usr/bin/mono /opt/HomeSeer/HSPI_Big5.exe
                      root 23429 23384 0 10:48 pts/2 00:00:06 /usr/bin/mono /opt/HomeSeer/HSPI_PUSHOVER.exe
                      root 25260 23106 0 12:31 pts/4 00:00:00 grep --color=auto mono

root@hs3:~# /usr/bin/mono -V
                      Mono JIT compiler version 6.4.0.198 (tarball Tue Sep 24 01:21:28 UTC 2019)
                      Copyright (C) 2002-2014 Novell, Inc, Xamarin Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com
                      TLS: __thread
                      SIGSEGV: altstack
                      Notifications: epoll
                      Architecture: amd64
                      Disabled: none
                      Misc: softdebug
                      Interpreter: yes
                      LLVM: yes(610)
                      Suspend: hybrid
                      GC: sgen (concurrent by default)
                      root@hs3:~#

Comment

some help needed ...

not sure why I am not getting notification through pushover from my homeseer system with plugin for the omni pro 2. I have the omni pro 2 set up with the appropriate plugin (can see all my devices) and just installed the pushover plugin and configured (took longer to configure then expected). After trial and error was able to get things adjusted. Built the events through homeseer to include arming / disarming and nothing

I arm and disarm the panel and there is nothing displaying on the pushover plugin as a notification and not receiving any notifications through the Pushover app on my iphone. I created a manual triggered event through homeseer and can get that to work, but not the arming / disarming notification from the omni pro

thank you

Comment

Need help please

this morning I stopped receiving Pushover messages from my system, I stopped, restarted Pushover and try to send a message here are the results:
                          janv.-07 06:19:29 Pushover 3P Unknown Exception in Pushmessage La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
                          janv.-07 06:19:29 Event Event Trigger "aaa-test test pushover"
                          janv.-07 06:19:29 Event Event aaa-test test pushover triggered by the event page 'Run' button.
                          janv.-07 06:19:05 Z-Wave Device: tempo tempo General Purpose tempo Set to 2155 ()
                          janv.-07 06:18:57 Pushover 3P Glance Message Delay Value 20
                          janv.-07 06:18:57 Pushover 3P Starting Flood Control Timer
                          janv.-07 06:18:57 Pushover 3P Sending Status True Device Value: 100
                          janv.-07 06:18:55 Pushover 3P Device Previously Removed - Don't Use
                          janv.-07 06:18:55 Pushover 3P Clients iphonebruno : Nothing
                          janv.-07 06:18:55 Pushover 3P Clients iphonenicole : Nothing
                          janv.-07 06:18:55 Pushover 3P Attempting To Produce a Client/Group List
                          janv.-07 06:18:55 Pushover 3P Error In SoundLoad La demande a été abandonnée : Impossible de créer un canal sécurisé SSL/TLS.
                          janv.-07 06:18:55 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Pushover 3P
                          janv.-07 06:18:55 Starting Plug-In Pushover 3P loaded in 200 milliseconds
                          janv.-07 06:18:55 Pushover 3P Downloading sounds from Pushover
                          janv.-07 06:18:55 Pushover 3P Attempting Sound Download....
                          janv.-07 06:18:55 Pushover 3P RegisterWebPage Called: PushConfig - Configuration - Pushover 3P Configuration
                          janv.-07 06:18:55 Pushover 3P CreateTable Entered
                          janv.-07 06:18:55 Starting Plug-In Plugin Pushover 3P started successfully in 4 milliseconds
                          janv.-07 06:18:55 Pushover 3P HS3 Detected, Continue...
                          janv.-07 06:18:55 Pushover 3P Plugin Starting - Checking if HS4/HS3...
                          janv.-07 06:18:55 Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin Pushover 3P ...
                          janv.-07 06:18:55 Info Plugin Pushover 3P has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:52892
                          janv.-07 06:18:48 Info Plugin Pushover 3P with instance: has disconnected
                          janv.-07 06:18:48 Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: Pushover 3P

I tried a backup I had from yesterday where I know it used to work and I have the same message, I uninstall the plugin (remove config files) and re-install

I entered the key with no issues

I went in Pushover setting trying to add applications If i select Add an application I then have (Application FAILED to validate with Pushover...)
                          janv.-07 06:31:13 Pushover 3P Application Verification Failed
                          janv.-07 06:31:13 Pushover 3P WebException Error: La demande a été abandonnée : Impossible de créer un canal sécurisé SSL/TLS.
                          Would the line in red indicates that communication with pushover server is down, or that it was unable to load sounds ?

Anyone else with this issue this morning ?

Comment

Originally posted by goldriver View Post
                            Need help please

this morning I stopped receiving Pushover messages from my system, I stopped, restarted Pushover and try to send a message here are the results:
                            janv.-07 06:19:29 Pushover 3P Unknown Exception in Pushmessage La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
                            janv.-07 06:19:29 Event Event Trigger "aaa-test test pushover"
                            janv.-07 06:19:29 Event Event aaa-test test pushover triggered by the event page 'Run' button.
                            janv.-07 06:19:05 Z-Wave Device: tempo tempo General Purpose tempo Set to 2155 ()
                            janv.-07 06:18:57 Pushover 3P Glance Message Delay Value 20
                            janv.-07 06:18:57 Pushover 3P Starting Flood Control Timer
                            janv.-07 06:18:57 Pushover 3P Sending Status True Device Value: 100
                            janv.-07 06:18:55 Pushover 3P Device Previously Removed - Don't Use
                            janv.-07 06:18:55 Pushover 3P Clients iphonebruno : Nothing
                            janv.-07 06:18:55 Pushover 3P Clients iphonenicole : Nothing
                            janv.-07 06:18:55 Pushover 3P Attempting To Produce a Client/Group List
                            janv.-07 06:18:55 Pushover 3P Error In SoundLoad La demande a été abandonnée : Impossible de créer un canal sécurisé SSL/TLS.
                            janv.-07 06:18:55 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Pushover 3P
                            janv.-07 06:18:55 Starting Plug-In Pushover 3P loaded in 200 milliseconds
                            janv.-07 06:18:55 Pushover 3P Downloading sounds from Pushover
                            janv.-07 06:18:55 Pushover 3P Attempting Sound Download....
                            janv.-07 06:18:55 Pushover 3P RegisterWebPage Called: PushConfig - Configuration - Pushover 3P Configuration
                            janv.-07 06:18:55 Pushover 3P CreateTable Entered
                            janv.-07 06:18:55 Starting Plug-In Plugin Pushover 3P started successfully in 4 milliseconds
                            janv.-07 06:18:55 Pushover 3P HS3 Detected, Continue...
                            janv.-07 06:18:55 Pushover 3P Plugin Starting - Checking if HS4/HS3...
                            janv.-07 06:18:55 Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin Pushover 3P ...
                            janv.-07 06:18:55 Info Plugin Pushover 3P has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:52892
                            janv.-07 06:18:48 Info Plugin Pushover 3P with instance: has disconnected
                            janv.-07 06:18:48 Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: Pushover 3P
                            I tried a backup I had from yesterday where I know it used to work and I have the same message, I uninstall the plugin (remove config files) and re-install

I entered the key with no issues

I went in Pushover setting trying to add applications If i select Add an application I then have (Application FAILED to validate with Pushover...)
                            janv.-07 06:31:13 Pushover 3P Application Verification Failed
                            janv.-07 06:31:13 Pushover 3P WebException Error: La demande a été abandonnée : Impossible de créer un canal sécurisé SSL/TLS.
                            Would the line in red indicates that communication with pushover server is down, or that it was unable to load sounds ?

Anyone else with this issue this morning ?
                            I Have exactly the same problem!!
                            When you re-install the plugin it is also impossible to add a application:
                            jan-07 12:39:00 Pushover 3P Application Verification Failed
                            jan-07 12:39:00 Pushover 3P WebException Error: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.

Comment

Pushover suddenly stopped sensing messages overnight.

Via the website from pushover I can still send messages "send as my application".
                              When I want to send a message via homeseer , nothing happends. I do see an error on the log:

Jan-07 12:52:58 Pushover 3P Unknown Exception in Pushmessage Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-01-07 07_24_31-Security - TeamViewer - Free license (non-commercial use only).jpg Views:	0 Size:	331.4 KB ID:	1352564

This is a new created event , for test , but it is not getting through:
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-01-07 07_29_46-HomeSeer Web Control - Ev....jpg Views:	0 Size:	52.5 KB ID:	1352565

I have stopped the plugin , restarted the computer , nothing seems to help.

Can someone tell me how I can troubleshoot this issue?

Many thanks,
                              Cor

*edit*: Like Hans is saying in the reply below , I am also unable to create new application and get the same error when I try to validate a new application.

Current Date/Time: 07/01/2020 13:14:27
                              HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.548
                              Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
                              System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 38 Minutes 45 Seconds
                              IP Address: 192.168.68.20
                              Number of Devices: 478
                              Number of Events: 116
                              Available Threads: 1023
                              HSTouch Enabled: True
                              Event Threads: 0
                              Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
                              Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
                              Device Exec Queue: 0
                              HSTouch Event Queue: 0
                              Email Send Queue: 0
                              Anti Virus Installed: Windows Defender
                              In Virtual Machine: No MFG: asustek computer inc.
                              Enabled Plug-Ins
                              1.0.0.0: drhsEventEnabler
                              3.0.0.40: ImperiHome
                              3.1.0.16: MeiHarmonyHub
                              0.0.0.47: Pushover 3P
                              3.0.7.3: SDJ-Health
                              3.1.0.51: Sonos
                              3.0.1.252: Z-Wave

Comment

I Have exactly the same problem!!
                                When you re-install the plugin it is also impossible to add a application:
                                jan-07 12:39:00 Pushover 3P Application Verification Failed
                                jan-07 12:39:00 Pushover 3P WebException Error: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
                                I also stopped the plugin, removed the plugin, reinstalled the plugin (V0.047), cannot add application in settings, SSL/TLS error.
                                Rebooting my Windows server did not help.

On My HomeSeer PI system a get the following errors:
                                Date/Time Pri Type/Error Message/Source
                                Jan-07 13:29:12 Pushover 3P Unknown Exception in Pushmessage Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                                Jan-07 13:29:12 Pushover 3P WebException Error Error: SecureChannelFailure (Authentication failed, see inner exception.) Inner Message: Authentication failed, see inner exception.
                                Jan-07 13:29:12 Event Event Trigger "TEST Pushover test"
                                Jan-07 13:29:12 Event Event TEST Pushover test triggered by the event page 'Run' button.

Please help.
                                Thanks,

Hans

Comment

Working...
                                X