No announcement yet.

HS3 Pushover Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, after reading your reply I had a look at the virusscanner and excluded the file fo scanning. After that the plugin could be included normal. The scanner I use is Norton Internet Security.

This is what now appears in the terminal window. Which seems normal behaviour to me, right?

Code:
    Sub Main() Called
    Connecting to server at 127.0.0.1...
    Connected, waiting to be initialized...
    [16-9-2014 12:59:48] Plugin Starting
    [16-9-2014 12:59:48] No API Token/User Key Specified, please enter in config pag
    e
    [16-9-2014 12:59:49] End Of Enumerator - Create Devices: True
    [16-9-2014 12:59:49] Creating Base Devices
    [16-9-2014 12:59:49] Creating Base Devices
    [16-9-2014 12:59:49] Into Device Creation k=0
    [16-9-2014 12:59:49] Creating Device: Pushover 3P Root Device
    [16-9-2014 12:59:49] Into Device Creation k=1
    [16-9-2014 12:59:49] Creating Device: Pushover 3P Enabled/Disabled
    [16-9-2014 12:59:49] Into Device Creation k=2
    [16-9-2014 12:59:49] Creating Device: Pushover 3P Last Message Sent
    [16-9-2014 12:59:49] Into Device Creation k=3
    [16-9-2014 12:59:49] Creating Device: Pushover 3P Disable Non-Emergency Messages

[16-9-2014 12:59:49] Into Device Creation k=4
    [16-9-2014 12:59:49] Creating Device: Pushover 3P Application Messages Remaining

[16-9-2014 12:59:50] Devices Owned By Plugin: 70 Name: Pushover 3P Root Device
    [16-9-2014 12:59:50] Devices Owned By Plugin: 71 Name: Pushover 3P Enabled/Disab
    led
    [16-9-2014 12:59:50] Devices Owned By Plugin: 72 Name: Pushover 3P Last Message
    Sent
    [16-9-2014 12:59:50] Devices Owned By Plugin: 73 Name: Pushover 3P Disable Non-E
    mergency Messages
    [16-9-2014 12:59:50] Devices Owned By Plugin: 74 Name: Pushover 3P Application M
    essages Remaining
    [16-9-2014 12:59:50] Array: bCode(0) - 70
    [16-9-2014 12:59:50] Array: bCode(1) - 71
    [16-9-2014 12:59:50] Array: bCode(2) - 72
    [16-9-2014 12:59:50] Array: bCode(3) - 73
    [16-9-2014 12:59:50] Array: bCode(4) - 74
    [16-9-2014 12:59:50] Sending Status: False Device Value: 0
    [16-9-2014 12:59:50] ****** InitIO Ended ******
    Thanks, now I am able to further use the plugin. I added my pushover keys and will now test if I can sent an alert.

W.

Comment

Sending an push-message works. So that's working fine. Having a look at the vm/holding the windows7, with my Hs3, I still have the terminal window visible all the time. When closing it, it pops up again. I do not think that's ok, right?

W.

Comment

Originally posted by nl_user View Post
        Sending an push-message works. So that's working fine. Having a look at the vm/holding the windows7, with my Hs3, I still have the terminal window visible all the time. When closing it, it pops up again. I do not think that's ok, right?

W.
        OK well good to see it is working, do you still have developer mode still enabled? If so once you have confirmed that the plugin works you can disable this and this should stop the window popping up.

Comment

Ok, could have figured that out myself

Thanks.

Comment

Hi mrhappy,

Would it be possible to have your plugin use more than one application API token?

The reason behind that is I would like to have separate APIs with different icons for different type of notifications.

I would use one for Alarm/Security, one for HVAC/Weather, etc. This would let me browse notifications in Pushover easily by type of events and also figure out the type of notification just by looking at the icon on my phone notification list.

Thanks for your work on this plugin, it is working very well.

Mathieu

Comment

Originally posted by mathd View Post
              Hi mrhappy,

Would it be possible to have your plugin use more than one application API token?

The reason behind that is I would like to have separate APIs with different icons for different type of notifications.

I would use one for Alarm/Security, one for HVAC/Weather, etc. This would let me browse notifications in Pushover easily by type of events and also figure out the type of notification just by looking at the icon on my phone notification list.

Thanks for your work on this plugin, it is working very well.

Mathieu
              sorry but I can't do this in the plugin, it will be fixed to a single application. I would need to store the api key in each event action then trying to keep track of which devices belonged to which api key then look at processing the reply correctly is just too much work to look at. There are some stand alone scripts around that could enable you to do this however.

Comment

When using the guest account i have acces to the config page.
                Should this not been blocked?

Comment

Originally posted by antoon View Post
                  When using the guest account i have acces to the config page.
                  Should this not been blocked?
                  it does not sound right no, I don't have access to either HS, the sdk or my code for another couple of days at least I am afraid so I will need to look at it next week. I know there were a few changes in one of the latest builds that might have changed the access levels so I need to check that also.

Comment

No problem, I will disable the guest account for now.

Comment

Originally posted by antoon View Post
                      No problem, I will disable the guest account for now.
                      I have put version 0.0.0.9 in the first post, I have replaced the web link that was in the manage plugins bar with a config link instead so all of the configuration is done on the plugin management page. This page is not available to non-admin users.

I had changed the manage plugins drop down link to use the userRights function (that has no explanation anywhere of what the respective numbers relate to but I figured them out I think) but I think it is better if the plugin only has a configuration page that it is done in the plugin management page as a config link.

I am relatively confident it will work and have tested it here - if it does not please let me know.

Comment

Thank you for change this.
                        It is working now

Comment

Is there a way to have the plugin act as an alert receiver? It could be a good stopgap to ifttt integrstion.

Comment

Originally posted by kideon View Post
                            Is there a way to have the plugin act as an alert receiver? It could be a good stopgap to ifttt integrstion.
                            Sorry I am going to need some more information, I have never heard as an alert receiver, alerts from what? The plugin just sends data to Pushover.

Comment

I believe the poster is thinking it would be great if the plugin could receive alerts from the pushover system and act on them accordingly.

I do agree this would be great however last I checked the API for pushover only allowed the sending of messages, not the receiving of them
                              HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

I am getting very excited, just looked on the reddit page and noticed this, I believe this is what the user is talking about and it would be fantastic if the plugin could trigger on received messages as well ....

https://pushover.net/api/client
                                HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X