No announcement yet.

HS3 Pushover Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! This makes updating easier--though replacing a file was not that hard. At least now I will know if there is a newer version whenever I manage plugins.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
      I've relented and this plugin is now in the updater, nothing changes apart from where to find it and hopefully now there will be no confusion as to where to find it and how to install it. The documentation link is in the first thread.
      Thanks a lot!

Comment

Hi Adam,

I cant find iT in the updater .
        Do i need to update homeseer for iT?

Regards
        Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
        Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
          Hi Adam,

I cant find iT in the updater .
          Do i need to update homeseer for iT?

Regards
          You shouldn't need to update HomeSeer, press Update Listing just to be sure but if not look under 'Telephone,Text and Email Integration' and it should be between Pushalot and IFTTT.

Comment

You shouldn't need to update HomeSeer, press Update Listing just to be sure but if not look under 'Telephone,Text and Email Integration' and it should be between Pushalot and IFTTT.

Hi Adam

I did that but iT doesnt show up , dont know why .

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
            Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
            Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

I think your HS system must have a bit of an issue getting the file from the HomeSeer server but I don't know why, I'm not sure what to say as I know that people have downloaded the file as I host the plugins and there have been multiple downloads of the plugin. The last_updates.txt file must be out of date as the plugin does not appear at all whereas if it was just struggling to get it from my server then it would still show the plugin name.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy81 View Post
                I have the same issue as ghlacy.
                Same info in log, 22 sounds downloaded and everything looks correct in the config page.
                I had this too. Found that "Selected Device(s)/Grops" would be left empty if you select "All Clients". Do not use "Select all". After that was corrected, the problem vanished.

Comment

Is there a way to change the default 100 messages in 1 min

Hi,

Just installed this plugin and ITS GREAT!

For the Flooding portion:

Is there a way to change the maximum number of messages in 1 min to less than 100?

I checked the devices and the .ini file and didn't see anything that could be changed to say 20 in one minute.

Thanks for a great plugin

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by clafa View Post
                    Hi,

Just installed this plugin and ITS GREAT!

For the Flooding portion:

Is there a way to change the maximum number of messages in 1 min to less than 100?

I checked the devices and the .ini file and didn't see anything that could be changed to say 20 in one minute.

Thanks for a great plugin

Chris
                    Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. There is a little undocumented call to change this number. I don't really know where I got the figure of 100 from really, hs.GetINISetting("Settings", "FloodNumber", "100", gINIFILE) so adding FloodNumber=50 under the [Settings] key should do it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobileum View Post
                      I had this too. Found that "Selected Device(s)/Grops" would be left empty if you select "All Clients". Do not use "Select all". After that was corrected, the problem vanished.
                      I think I might have fixed this, it was leaving the devices blank by default when creating a new event. I've put version .28 in the updater but other than that and a few minor logging changes there is nothing new.

Comment

mrhappy,

I tried to update today though the updater, but after updating the plugin the plugin disappeared completely from the installed plugins list. I can see a HSPI_PUSHOVER.exe in the root, but it is no longer seen in the active plugins list.

I have started it now by hand in its own console outside HS3 as I have quite some events depending on it, but what should I do, revert until this is solved?

Wim
                        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                          mrhappy,

I tried to update today though the updater, but after updating the plugin the plugin disappeared completely from the installed plugins list. I can see a HSPI_PUSHOVER.exe in the root, but it is no longer seen in the active plugins list.

I have started it now by hand in its own console outside HS3 as I have quite some events depending on it, but what should I do, revert until this is solved?

Wim
                          Sorry about that not sure what is up,in the meantime look here http://s652164905.websitehome.co.uk/...in_status.aspx and in the pushover section there is a download link.

Comment

MrHappy,

The results are still the same after downloading it from your link, the plugin is not visible in the installed plugins page. The executable is present in the HS3 installation dir, like always/

Thanks,

Wim
                            Attached Files
                            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                              MrHappy,

The results are still the same after downloading it from your link, the plugin is not visible in the installed plugins page. The executable is present in the HS3 installation dir, like always/

Thanks,

Wim
                              strange I'll sort out later but this should be the previous version
                              http://s652164905.websitehome.co.uk/...r_0_0_0_27.zip

Comment

Sorry about that not sure what is up,in the meantime look here http://s652164905.websitehome.co.uk/...in_status.aspx and in the pushover section there is a download link.
                                I can confirm that updating from updater works.

I updated successfully without any problems.

Francois

Comment

Working...
                                X