HS3 Pushover Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
    First I tried with the picture message. As that was not working as expected, I tried a normal push message without any attachment. I have to set up 2 seperate push actions, one for each client. Which I'm sure should not be necessary. I just cant work out why. All clients doesnt work properly either. It sends to 2 clients but not all. But the clients are set up ok as if I send them just to 1 client all works fine. So its only when I try to send a message to multiple or all clients
    Can you screenshot your event (when it is saved, not open) please? It should show the client names separated by a comma.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
      Try to add another parameter on, when Pushover changed their API to support sending messages with attachments I added another parameter.

This is the path to the attachment which is most cases will be nothing, try;

Code:
      Public Sub Main(ByVal Parms As Object)
          Try
              Dim CO(8) As Object

CO(0) = "Automation-Group"
              CO(1) = "HomeSeer"
              CO(2) = "Test"
              CO(3) = Nothing
              CO(4) = Nothing
              CO(5) = Nothing
              CO(6) = Nothing
              CO(7) = Nothing
      	CO(8) = Nothing

hs.PluginFunction("PushOver 3P", "", "Pushscript", CO)

Catch ex As Exception
                  hs.WriteLog("Error", "Exception in script SendPush.vb " & ex.Message)

End Try
      End Sub

That did it. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
        Can you screenshot your event (when it is saved, not open) please? It should show the client names separated by a comma.

This is a test event I created. This one does not send to JustA3 nor LoungeTablet, but sends to SM-T320 and MikeS6. JustS5mini and KitchenTablet do not exist any more. I have deleted them from pushover, and tested again (with other events) to see if that was the issue. It wasnt.

Attached Files

Comment

I just updated the event (as I deleted the defunct clients). This time it did not send to MikeS6 and LoungeTablet, but it did send to JustA3 and SM-T320

Attached Files

Comment

Right...I've had a bit of a tidy of a couple of things, the configuration page was a relic of my first interaction with the HS3 page builder so I've built it again and put a bit more of a similar theme into it with my other plugins (in addition to fixing a couple of things).

I've added a little panel that shows some information from the plugin, this is not a replacement for the debug log but might be handy just knowing where a Pushover message has come from (ie the event name) and a few basic details.

I've added a little fix if you try and send a message with no message body, it will put a body in for you rather than reject it completely with an error.

Could I ask if someone could just check version .40 works for me? https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Tx...Esg9UtyaTiiVXF

Thanks...
            Attached Files

Comment

I just updated the event (as I deleted the defunct clients). This time it did not send to MikeS6 and LoungeTablet, but it did send to JustA3 and SM-T320

This does not make all that much sense, just to avoid chasing my tail can you delete the event and then create it again with just the devices you wish to send to and try again. Just picking some out of the list at the middle and end I can't see why it would behave like that.

Comment

I dont think it makes sense either... I just created a new event, to send a normal message to 2 clients. It only sent it to 1

Comment

I dont think it makes sense either... I just created a new event, to send a normal message to 2 clients. It only sent it to 1
                  I've poured over the function that is doing this and can't see where it would cause an issue (not that there isn't one - just I can't see one!), have you tried restarting the plugin at all?

How did you delete the devices, through the config page or did you delete them from the INI file manually?

Comment

I deleted the devices from the config page. I just tried, I stopped the PI and restarted it. The i ran the same event. Still not sending to my phone... (other push messages still do, as long as its only that recipient)

I know its weird...

Comment

I deleted the devices from the config page. I just tried, I stopped the PI and restarted it. The i ran the same event. Still not sending to my phone... (other push messages still do, as long as its only that recipient)

I know its weird...
                      Very odd, I suspect it's something relatively simple and I'll have to look at your config to get a bit more of an idea - if that is something you want me to do I am more than happy to do so, just send it via PM and a screenshot of your Pushover.net settings page showing your device names would also be nice.

Comment

I would be happy to do that, but I cannot attach a screenshot to a pm ? Also, that might be another problem but maybe to do with hs .435. Since upgrading to .435, quite often when I try to access the pushover config page, the page is completely blank. I had it before, and a restart sorted that out. Dont think thats anything to do with my issues though. Please pm me with an email or let me know how to attach a screenshot to the pm and i'll send it tomorrow

Comment

I would be happy to do that, but I cannot attach a screenshot to a pm ? Also, that might be another problem but maybe to do with hs .435. Since upgrading to .435, quite often when I try to access the pushover config page, the page is completely blank. I had it before, and a restart sorted that out. Dont think thats anything to do with my issues though. Please pm me with an email or let me know how to attach a screenshot to the pm and i'll send it tomorrow
                          I've dropped you a PM with my email address so just send them by email and I will take a look.

Comment

Updated to .40 and now I get this. I've check all settings and key and they appear to be correct. (worked before but not after update to .40)
                            Attached Files
                            RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Funny, I just discovered the same thing...

I did a massive update yesterday including Pushp. This is the only error I'm getting.

Robert
                              HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

I have moved over to the HS plugin portal which means HS have to authorise each new version, I'm waiting on them to OK version .41 which may solve that issue as I was working with someone else over a similar issue. Not sure where it crept in...can you try .41 please https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lSB...ew?usp=sharing

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X