HS3 Pushover Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
    I have moved over to the HS plugin portal which means HS have to authorise each new version, I'm waiting on them to OK version .41 which may solve that issue as I was working with someone else over a similar issue. Not sure where it crept in...can you try .41 please https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lSB...ew?usp=sharing

Thanks
    Great, So how do I install this again... (all links to the online documentation are broken.)
    RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post
      Great, So how do I install this again... (all links to the online documentation are broken.)
      I've fixed that linked thanks for spotting it, I've moved my hosting considering there is little need for it now HS are hosting my plugins.

Just download the zip file and replace the EXE with the one in your HS directory (you will need to disable the plugin first else it won't let you copy it).

Comment

I've fixed that linked thanks for spotting it, I've moved my hosting considering there is little need for it now HS are hosting my plugins.

Just download the zip file and replace the EXE with the one in your HS directory (you will need to disable the plugin first else it won't let you copy it).
        Updated the .exe and all seems to be working now (the PI registered it's version as .40 though)..

Thanks for the quick fix.
        RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Same here. Just did the update and too noticed it registered as .40.

Anyway, it works - that's all that matters.

Thanks Adam.

Robert
          HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Every time I send a message (from scripts or Events) I see this in the log:

Code:
            mai-10 12:22:00	 	Pushover 3P	AddToTable Exception: There is no row at position 101.
            mai-10 12:22:00	 	Pushover 3P	AddToTable : Message Sent
            mai-10 12:22:00	 	Pushover 3P	Pushover Notification Sent - Message Title Ytterdør
            mai-10 12:21:59	 	Pushover 3P	AddToTable Exception: There is no row at position 101.
            mai-10 12:21:59	 	Pushover 3P	AddToTable : Send Pushover Message
            mai-10 12:21:59	 	Pushover 3P	AddToTable Exception: There is no row at position 101.
            mai-10 12:21:59	 	Pushover 3P	AddToTable : Scripting Call
            HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
            Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
            on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
            WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
              Every time I send a message (from scripts or Events) I see this in the log:

Code:
              mai-10 12:22:00	 	Pushover 3P	AddToTable Exception: There is no row at position 101.
              mai-10 12:22:00	 	Pushover 3P	AddToTable : Message Sent
              mai-10 12:22:00	 	Pushover 3P	Pushover Notification Sent - Message Title Ytterdør
              mai-10 12:21:59	 	Pushover 3P	AddToTable : Send Pushover Message
              mai-10 12:21:59	 	Pushover 3P	AddToTable : Scripting Call
              I think I have fixed this in version .42 which I have submitted to HS for putting into the updater. It should not have been added to the normal log in any case (only debug) and I think I have fixed what was causing the exception to start with.

Comment

Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post
                Updated to .40 and now I get this. I've check all settings and key and they appear to be correct. (worked before but not after update to .40)
                I'm also seeing this on .40 and .41 (when running from a script).
                Hopefully .42 will fix this!

Comment

Originally posted by ZoRaC View Post
                  I'm also seeing this on .40 and .41 (when running from a script).
                  Hopefully .42 will fix this!
                  Just updated to .42, still getting
                  WebException Error The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request
                  when using script...

Can I downgrade to .39 somehow?

Comment

Just updated to .42, still getting when using script...

Can I downgrade to .39 somehow?
                    .39 should be available here - http://seriousface.ddns.net/plugins/...r_0_0_0_39.zip

However I would really like to know what actually is up as if it happened to everybody I would expect more than two people to report it (of course I know there may be more) so it could be something else - would you mind sending me a copy of your PushoverConf.ini file by PM so I can see what it is like?

Comment

.39 should be available here - http://seriousface.ddns.net/plugins/...r_0_0_0_39.zip

However I would really like to know what actually is up as if it happened to everybody I would expect more than two people to report it (of course I know there may be more) so it could be something else - would you mind sending me a copy of your PushoverConf.ini file by PM so I can see what it is like?
                      I was still on .38; did a test, and got this:
                      "Attachment does not exist - check path/file status and try again - will send plain message"

I updated to .42; ran the same test, and got the same output in the log (no
                      'WebException Error' or 'AddToTable').

Current Date/Time: 5/14/2018 6:27:28 PM
                      HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.435
                      Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2V2 4.1.19-v7+ #858 SMP Tue Mar 15 15:56:00 GMT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 22 Hours 29 Minutes 27 Seconds
                      IP Address: 192.168.1.152
                      Number of Devices: 128
                      Number of Events: 88
                      Available Threads: 391
                      HSTouch Enabled: True
                      Event Threads: 0
                      Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
                      Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
                      Device Exec Queue: 0
                      HSTouch Event Queue: 0
                      Email Send Queue: 0
                      Anti Virus Installed:

Enabled Plug-Ins
                      3.0.0.47: EasyTrigger
                      3.0.0.14: NetCAM
                      0.0.0.42: Pushover 3P
                      3.0.4.6: Tasker Plugin
                      3.0.1.190: Z-Wave

Comment

I'm running on Ubuntu and the issue only occurs from scripts, not from event-actions. Perhaps that's the common part here?

I've checked the "PushoverConf.ini":
                        Code:
                        [Settings]
                        UsrKey=<KEY REMOVED>
                        eInterval=60
                        eExpiry=600
                        [APITokens]
                        HomeSeer=<KEY REMOVED>
                        [Clients]
                        iPhone=Nothing

Comment

Comment

Downgraded to .38 from a backup, issue resolved.
                            So to track down the problem, please look at what you changed after .38.

Comment

Downgraded to .38 from a backup, issue resolved.
                              So to track down the problem, please look at what you changed after .38.
                              Sorry I have been pretty busy with work so could not get back to you, glad you have something working at least but I would like to figure it out. I've tried .42 with the basic test script and it seems to work OK sending messages - would you be willing to share either all or part of your script so I can have a look at it?

Thanks...

Comment

Sorry I have been pretty busy with work so could not get back to you, glad you have something working at least but I would like to figure it out. I've tried .42 with the basic test script and it seems to work OK sending messages - would you be willing to share either all or part of your script so I can have a look at it?

Thanks...

Comment

Working...
                                X