No announcement yet.

HS3 Pushover Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any documentaion on how to use this plugin?

Thanks
    Jim

Comment

OK, I'm getting worried. mrhappy hasn't been seen for almost two months, and his server is offline.

Does anybody know him in real life? Is he OK?
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
        OK, I'm getting worried. mrhappy hasn't been seen for almost two months, and his server is offline.

Does anybody know him in real life? Is he OK?
        He's ok, but busy:
        Originally posted by sparkman View Post
        As an FYI in case anyone else is wondering, Adam is ok, but recently started a new job that has kept him extremely busy.

Comment

Originally posted by ZoRaC View Post

He's ok, but busy:
          Good to hear.
          -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by HS14 View Post
            Also how can I send a message to two groups?

Code:
            Dim pushoverParams(8) As Object
            pushoverParams(0) = "Group 1, Group 2" 'Device/Group - must matched with a device name already in the plugin or 'All Clients' CASE SENSITIVE
            pushoverParams(1) = "Message..." 'Message Body
            pushoverParams(2) = "Title..." 'Message Title
            pushoverParams(3) = "normal" 'low/normal/high/emergency
            pushoverParams(4) = Nothing 'Message Sound - must match from list already in HomeSeer
            pushoverParams(5) = Nothing 'Message URL
            pushoverParams(6) = Nothing 'Message URL Title
            pushoverParams(7) = Nothing 'API String
            pushoverParams(8) = Nothing 'Attachment

hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P", "", "Pushscript", pushoverParams)

I ended up just running a loop to accomplish this, does anyone know if this is the best solution for this?

Comment

I ended up just running a loop to accomplish this, does anyone know if this is the best solution for this?
              Guess I'm confused what you are wanting. The code snippet you posted appears to have the answer...

Code:
              pushoverParams(0) = "Group 1, Group 2" 'Device/Group - must matched with a device name already in the plugin or 'All Clients' CASE SENSITIVE
              I've not tried it but according to this you should be able to just list your two groups here, separated by a comma. Have you tried that?

Comment

Originally posted by teladog01 View Post
                Code:
                I've not tried it but according to this you should be able to just list your two groups here, separated by a comma. Have you tried that?
                That's just a sample of what I was trying to accomplish with mock up code if you will, it doesn't work though.

Comment

That's just a sample of what I was trying to accomplish with mock up code if you will, it doesn't work though.
                  Ahhh, I see. I thought that was a quote from the documentation. Sure would be nice to see that official documentation but looks like the site is still down. Sorry I don't have any clever tricks for sending to multiple groups at once, but I would think your loop solution should be just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by teladog01 View Post
                    Sure would be nice to see that official documentation but looks like the site is still down.
                    Yes definitely, the comments attached to my code snippet was just something I cleaned up through trial and error and from what I found on this massive post.

Comment

Has anyone seen this error? I have recently migrated HS3 over to a new server and all of my plugins work except this one. I have seen 1 other user with the same issue but no mention of a resolution. I am seeing the following errors in my logs. The first error is when I trigger an event to run. The second error is upon startup of HS3. Any ideas?
                      Mar-07 5:22:41 PM Pushover 3P WebException Error The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.
                      Mar-07 5:20:03 PM Pushover 3P Error In SoundLoad The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.

Comment

Sorry guys had a little bit of a hiatus, didn't quite realise taking a job with a two hour commute and some rather liberal interpretations of the working time directive would take so much out of me - all of a sudden I found myself with six hours less per day than I used to have. I'm having a little break now and can resort to getting my own HS system back in order (it's literally been untouched for months) and finishing a few things here.

The documentation will be back online (missed the expiration email) in a bit - in the future I will see about distributing a PDF with the plugin in case I miss it again.

As far as I can see I've checked this morning and I am still getting messages so think it is behaving itself, I've not seen any notification of any new features/changes from Pushover so it should still function as it did.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronco View Post
                          Has anyone seen this error? I have recently migrated HS3 over to a new server and all of my plugins work except this one. I have seen 1 other user with the same issue but no mention of a resolution. I am seeing the following errors in my logs. The first error is when I trigger an event to run. The second error is upon startup of HS3. Any ideas?
                          Mar-07 5:22:41 PM Pushover 3P WebException Error The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.
                          Mar-07 5:20:03 PM Pushover 3P Error In SoundLoad The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.
                          Do you run on Windows or Linux? I've not seen it myself and the internet seems a bit vague on it also - various suggestions of checking frameworks are up to date for .net which if you have moved server could be an explanation however they are fairly standard .net calls so shouldn't be that problematic. When you installed the plugin did it prompt for allowing it through the firewall and if so did you allow it. Just wondering if it is somehow blocking.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post

Do you run on Windows or Linux? I've not seen it myself and the internet seems a bit vague on it also - various suggestions of checking frameworks are up to date for .net which if you have moved server could be an explanation however they are fairly standard .net calls so shouldn't be that problematic. When you installed the plugin did it prompt for allowing it through the firewall and if so did you allow it. Just wondering if it is somehow blocking.
                            Glad to see you are back! My new server is running server 2016. I thought about it being a .net issue so I had enabled .net 3.5 and verified .net 4.6 was up to date. I also disabled the windows firewall thinking it may have been that. I tried removing the plug in and reinstalling it to no avail. Running the exe manually I see the same errors in the command prompt. I'm lost on where to look next of what I should try. For reference the way i migrated over was by installing hs3 on the new system then doing a full copy of the old system overtop of it. Had some minor issues I needed to work out like the ip address in the config but it was pretty seamless.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry... perhaps not much help but I there must be something with your setup. I too run Windows Server 2016. Also living in Ontario, I thought I would test my pushp and it worked without issue. I moved over to win2k16 from win2k3 a year and a half ago using the same procedure you did including enabling .net 3.5 and running with the firewall.
                              HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Good to see you back Adam.
                                Don

Comment

Working...
                                X