when i use:
    http://192.168.1.140:83/pushConfig

404 Bad Request: /pushConfig

Comment

perhaps i can try an older version?

Comment

Originally posted by akatar View Post
        perhaps i can try an older version?
        I don't have any older versions myself, whether anyone else has one I don't know. The call to register the page is a completely standard call to HS and nothing is really involved in it - could you disable the plugin, enable developer mode and then enable it. I am interested if there are any obvious errors as to why it cannot register the link with HS.

Comment

in the log
          nov-11 0:08:53 Pushover 3P No User Key Specified, please enter in config page nov-11 0:08:52 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Pushover 3P nov-11 0:08:52 Pushover 3P Plugin Starting - Starting Thread

and now i can click the link

very strange
          but it works

thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by akatar View Post
            in the log
            nov-11 0:08:53 Pushover 3P No User Key Specified, please enter in config page nov-11 0:08:52 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Pushover 3P nov-11 0:08:52 Pushover 3P Plugin Starting - Starting Thread

and now i can click the link

very strange
            but it works

thanks!!
            Glad it is working, guess it is another gremlin somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
              I wanted to do this myself (because 512 characters on a single line can't be fun or easy) however there is no in built jQuery text area function (here is the list of jQuery controls http://homeseer.com/support/homeseer...y_controls.htm and unless I am missing it the only way is the text box control I already have). I don't know whether this is an oversight or the intention is to just embed a textarea tag, I will look further and see what I can do.
              mrhappy, I had the same issue and ended up using a "textarea" control and adding a "Save" button to save the text area. It makes editing easier.

Code:
              Dim saveButton As New clsJQuery.jqButton("SaveMsg_" & uid & sUnique, "Save Message", Pagename, True)
              Dim message As String = ""
              Dim ta As String = "Message_" & uid & sUnique
              stb.Append("<textarea name='" & ta & "' cols='80' rows='20' style='width: 484px; height: 159px;'>" & message & "</textarea>" & saveButton.Build & "</td></tr></table>")
              Another question, is are the methods in your plugin exposed so I can call them from a script? I'm using HS3 replacement variables and I have a device where the device string has some of HTML in it and I want to strip out the HTML and then send the pushover message.

Gavin
              Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
                Another question, is are the methods in your plugin exposed so I can call them from a script? I'm using HS3 replacement variables and I have a device where the device string has some of HTML in it and I want to strip out the HTML and then send the pushover message.
                Hi Gavin,

Here's a code snippet that Adam posted earlier in this thread. I use it in quite a few scripts.

Code:
                Try
                        Dim CO(7) As Object

CO(0) = "All Clients" 'must be matched with a device name already in the plugin or 'All Clients' CASE SENSITIVE
                        CO(1) = message 'message body
                        CO(2) = subject 'message text
                        CO(3) = priority 'low/normal/high/emergency
                        CO(4) = sound 'message sound from list already in HomeSeer - must match
                        CO(5) = Nothing
                        CO(6) = Nothing
                        CO(7) = Nothing
                	hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P", "", "Pushscript", CO)

Catch ex As Exception
                        hs.WriteLog("", "Exception in script: " & ex.Message)
                End Try
                In this example, message, subject, priority and sound are string variables.

Cheers
                Al
                HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Al that's perfect. Thanks.
                  Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
                    Al that's perfect. Thanks.
                    Page 4 of the documentation has an explanation for the parameters but it is fairly straightforward.

Thanks for the sample text area stuff - I will test it out and put it into the plugin.

Comment

Emergency message expiration

What time limit for expiration do you send with an emergency message? I have been waiting over an hour to get a message expired trigger.

I actually would like
                      1. To know what the "retry" and "expire" parameters are
                      2. Request the ability to configure these options within the plug-in and even better to have defaults in the plug-in that can be overridden when a message is sent.
                      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                        What time limit for expiration do you send with an emergency message? I have been waiting over an hour to get a message expired trigger.

I actually would like
                        1. To know what the "retry" and "expire" parameters are
                        2. Request the ability to configure these options within the plug-in and even better to have defaults in the plug-in that can be overridden when a message is sent.
                        By default emergency messages expire after 300 seconds, the option is in the configuration page to change it and it is stored in the INI file. If this is not working for you then I would need to look at it, it is a slightly problematic piece of programming if I remember right because I have to ask the pushover server whether the message has expired as I'm not sure the option to have pushover call into HS (authentication being one of those issues) is available to me. Timers had to be started and all sorts. In terms of the retry period are you able to expand where that is mentioned? Not something I remember seeing but this function of the triggers I'm not sure is wildly used.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
                          By default emergency messages expire after 300 seconds, the option is in the configuration page to change it and it is stored in the INI file. If this is not working for you then I would need to look at it, it is a slightly problematic piece of programming if I remember right because I have to ask the pushover server whether the message has expired as I'm not sure the option to have pushover call into HS (authentication being one of those issues) is available to me. Timers had to be started and all sorts. In terms of the retry period are you able to expand where that is mentioned? Not something I remember seeing but this function of the triggers I'm not sure is wildly used.
                          Let me check it out. I found an error in my events to show me expiration. I see the settings in the ini file. I totally missed it on the config page, it is there. It was too obvious

As far as the retry I think it is the "eInterval=60" in the ini file. It is described in the api https://pushover.net/api under Emergency Priority (2). I did receive a message expired trigger.
                          Let me test some more to check the timing.
                          HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                            Let me check it out. I found an error in my events to show me expiration. I see the settings in the ini file. I totally missed it on the config page, it is there. It was too obvious

As far as the retry I think it is the "eInterval=60" in the ini file. It is described in the api https://pushover.net/api under Emergency Priority (2). I did receive a message expired trigger.
                            Let me test some more to check the timing.
                            Another parameter I named that does not relate to the names Pushover give them, sometimes I wonder why I do these things to myself! The value is the same as the config page says, set at an arbitrary 60 seconds I just picked but you can set it to what you want.

I'll see how feasible it is to add some ability to change those values per message (if you so wish), I'm very guarded by making massive changes to the UI sometimes as I really don't want to mess peoples existing actions up if they have tens of messages already saved in event actions.

Comment

hi happy ,

i have a question about the emergency acknowledge.

can there only be set 1 for trigger in homeseer , or can i use it separate for other events ?

so like event 1 is an emergency message and i need to acknowledge.. if i acknowledge it will trigger event (test)

and if i have event 2 , and its also an emergency message and i need to acknowledge, if i acknowledge it will trigger event (test2)

or does that not work ?
                              i never tested it .
                              Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                              Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
                                hi happy ,

i have a question about the emergency acknowledge.

can there only be set 1 for trigger in homeseer , or can i use it separate for other events ?

so like event 1 is an emergency message and i need to acknowledge.. if i acknowledge it will trigger event (test)

and if i have event 2 , and its also an emergency message and i need to acknowledge, if i acknowledge it will trigger event (test2)

or does that not work ?
                                i never tested it .
                                No I don't think it will work like this. The moment you send two or more emergency messages (if you had different applications setup) and have a trigger of the acknowledgement then it will not know which message out of those two/three/four/whatever messages was the one to be acknowledged. Now you can do this in the API but I can't think of a way to do this in a HS plugin easily. I can't think of a way to figure out which is the message to be acknowledged because what I think I would have to do is store all of the messages and their content, then keep every receipt number of the sent messages and then when I did the callback compare the two.

The way I left it was that it would always trigger on the last emergency notification sent by the plugin which in reality for most users probably will actually be the last message sent. If you wanted you could try some events like the attached screenshot where the acknowledged trigger event was enabled/disabled on the event where the message was sent. I don't know however how this will behave in practice, I don't actually use any emergency messages.
                                Last edited by mrhappy; December 4, 2015, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X