HS3 Pushover Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Adam ,

Im using .19 , if i update to .22 do i need to reconfigure all the pushover events ?

Regards .

Sended from far far away
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

configuration page

I have entered the key as ask for then it ask for name of application and key i have tried using the same key but it will always give me an error in the log the title of application is Admin Push i would post screen shots but do not know how to attach them to this post thanks for anyones help getting started

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
        Hi Adam ,

Im using .19 , if i update to .22 do i need to reconfigure all the pushover events ?

Regards .

Sended from far far away
        It is difficult to say but you shouldn't need to, unfortunately the only way to know is to try but keep the old plugin to hand in case you need to roll back.

Originally posted by tymco View Post
        I have entered the key as ask for then it ask for name of application and key i have tried using the same key but it will always give me an error in the log the title of application is Admin Push i would post screen shots but do not know how to attach them to this post thanks for anyones help getting started
        When you enter the application details it will try and verify them with Pushover, as such they should be entered exactly the same as you have created them on the Pushover website. To attach screenshots to the post click Manage Attachments and then upload the images.

Comment

here are the screen shots of what i have
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tymco View Post
            here are the screen shots of what i have
            You appear to have the same user key in both fields, in the application key field you need to put the application key. On the Pushover website click the application name, top of the page should be a API Token/Key box with a number in it. That is the key which needs to go in the application key.

Comment

Thank you for your time i got the push working with my lock program

Comment

Trying to sent some messages from a script, but can't get it to work.

For testing I created a simple script:
                Sub Main(Parm As Object)
                hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P", "", "Pushscript", New Object() {"All Clients", "test body", "test messages", Nothing, Nothing, Nothing, Nothing})
                End Sub

When I run this from an event, no message will arrive. Also no errors are logged.

Messages from the Pushover event action are delivered correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by freakstar View Post
                  Trying to sent some messages from a script, but can't get it to work.

For testing I created a simple script:
                  Sub Main(Parm As Object)
                  hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P", "", "Pushscript", New Object() {"All Clients", "test body", "test messages", Nothing, Nothing, Nothing, Nothing})
                  End Sub

When I run this from an event, no message will arrive. Also no errors are logged.

Messages from the Pushover event action are delivered correctly.
                  Looks like you are missing one parameter (should be 8 if you are running a later version of the plugin. It used to be 7 with older versions) and I think you need to specify the priority and the sound. This is what I use:

Code:
                          Dim CO(7) As Object
                          CO(0) = "All Clients" 'must be matched with a device name already in the plugin or 'All Clients' CASE SENSITIVE
                          CO(1) = "message body"
                          CO(2) = "subject"
                          CO(3) = "normal" 'low/normal/high/emergency
                          CO(4) = "pushover" 'message sound from list already in HomeSeer - must match exactly
                          CO(5) = Nothing
                          CO(6) = Nothing
                          CO(7) = Nothing
                  	hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P", "", "Pushscript", CO)
                  Here's the list of sounds:
                  • pushover
                  • bike
                  • bugle
                  • cashregister
                  • classical
                  • cosmic
                  • falling
                  • gamelan
                  • incoming
                  • intermission
                  • magic
                  • mechanical
                  • pianobar
                  • siren
                  • spacealarm
                  • tugboat
                  • alien
                  • climb
                  • persistent
                  • echo
                  • updown
                  • none

Cheers
                  Al
                  HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                  Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                    Looks like you are missing one parameter (should be 8 if you are running a later version of the plugin. It used to be 7 with older versions) and I think you need to specify the priority and the sound. This is what I use:

Code:
                            Dim CO(7) As Object
                            CO(0) = "All Clients" 'must be matched with a device name already in the plugin or 'All Clients' CASE SENSITIVE
                            CO(1) = "message body"
                            CO(2) = "subject"
                            CO(3) = "normal" 'low/normal/high/emergency
                            CO(4) = "pushover" 'message sound from list already in HomeSeer - must match exactly
                            CO(5) = Nothing
                            CO(6) = Nothing
                            CO(7) = Nothing
                    	hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P", "", "Pushscript", CO)
                    Here's the list of sounds:
                    • pushover
                    • bike
                    • bugle
                    • cashregister
                    • classical
                    • cosmic
                    • falling
                    • gamelan
                    • incoming
                    • intermission
                    • magic
                    • mechanical
                    • pianobar
                    • siren
                    • spacealarm
                    • tugboat
                    • alien
                    • climb
                    • persistent
                    • echo
                    • updown
                    • none

Cheers
                    Al
                    Awesome, thanks!

Comment

Hi adam,

I did update to the last version , when i select in the list of receivers ( ipad4 and iphone5) iT arrives only at iPhone , when i de-select iPhone iT arrives normal on iPad.. Any idea?

Regards

Sended from far far away

Comment

Hi adam,

I did update to the last version , when i select in the list of receivers ( ipad4 and iphone5) iT arrives only at iPhone , when i de-select iPhone iT arrives normal on iPad.. Any idea?

Regards

Sended from far far away
                        Could you please post a screenshot of the event when it is collapsed (ie it has saved your selections)? I am hoping that the devices are both in there, the event actions are just probably slightly out of sequence.

Comment

Here are the screenshot , iT did save but the messages never arrive on my iPad , but only at my iPhone,

Regards

Sended from far far away

Comment

Can I install this on the HomeTroller SEL ?

I have the Release [ http://forums.homeseer.com/attachmen...7&d=1460904102 ] but this seems to be for Windows. Is there a release that I can add to my HomeTroller SEL

By the way, this looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by TimSRQ View Post
                              I have the Release [ http://forums.homeseer.com/attachmen...7&d=1460904102 ] but this seems to be for Windows. Is there a release that I can add to my HomeTroller SEL

By the way, this looks great!
                              As the plugin is not in the updater then you will need to manually transfer it across, Linux is not my strong point but I understand that something like WinSCP can be used to transfer files (I don't know about the sharing settings on the SEL though) or if that does not work you could try downloading it through the terminal window using something like WGET and then moving it to the HS directory. Without a SEL though I can't offer specific advice.

Comment

Here are the screenshot , iT did save but the messages never arrive on my iPad , but only at my iPhone,

Regards

Sended from far far away
                                Sorry you are seeing that and I will look into it, it might be that the space character is changing things around.

Comment

Working...
                                X