HS3 Pushover Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
    As the plugin is not in the updater then you will need to manually transfer it across, Linux is not my strong point but I understand that something like WinSCP can be used to transfer files (I don't know about the sharing settings on the SEL though) or if that does not work you could try downloading it through the terminal window using something like WGET and then moving it to the HS directory. Without a SEL though I can't offer specific advice.
    Thanks. But the program in the zip file is a Windows .exe file. Is there a particular color to use for the HomeTroller SEL?

The zip file found at the root of this message:
    Attached Files
    File Type: zip Release Version.zip (918.8 KB, 137 views)

Comment

Originally posted by TimSRQ View Post
      Thanks. But the program in the zip file is a Windows .exe file. Is there a particular color to use for the HomeTroller SEL?

The zip file found at the root of this message:
      Attached Files
      File Type: zip Release Version.zip (918.8 KB, 137 views)
      It runs under MONO in Linux so there's no separate executable for Linux. HS handles it all so you just need to copy the EXE over into the main HS directory and enable it like any other plugin.

Comment

Thanks! I will give it a shot.

Comment

Hi adam ,

i changed the names with no space in it,

it still doesnt send to both only to one device , if i select 1 of them it works normal .

i made a new delivery group containing both , so its a temp fix.

regards

Sorry you are seeing that and I will look into it, it might be that the space character is changing things around.
          Last edited by Malosa; June 3, 2016, 09:11 AM.
          Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
          Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

It runs under MONO in Linux so there's no separate executable for Linux. HS handles it all so you just need to copy the EXE over into the main HS directory and enable it like any other plugin.
            Just to close the loop. I got it working per your instructions.

I copied HSPI_PUSHOVER.exe over to /usr/local/HomeSeer and it works like a champ!

Thanks for the guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
              Hi adam ,

i changed the names with no space in it,

it still doesnt send to both only to one device , if i select 1 of them it works normal .

i made a new delivery group containing both , so its a temp fix.

regards
              Sorry it has been a bit since I have had chance to look at this, I still believe the space character is an issue and it may be that the event is still retaining the old data. The Pushover API implies that device names should not contain a space ([A-Za-z0-9_-]) - I would be interested to know whether or not the Pushover dashboard on the website shows the devices with spaces in them? The plugin should contain exactly the same names as reported on the pushover site.

Comment

HS3 Pushover Plugin

Hi No problem at all ,
                When i login on pushover website , they also have spaces in the name.

Regards

Sorry it has been a bit since I have had chance to look at this, I still believe the space character is an issue and it may be that the event is still retaining the old data. The Pushover API implies that device names should not contain a space ([A-Za-z0-9_-]) - I would be interested to know whether or not the Pushover dashboard on the website shows the devices with spaces in them? The plugin should contain exactly the same names as reported on the pushover site.

Sended from far far away

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
                  Hi No problem at all ,
                  When i login on pushover website , they also have spaces in the name.
                  Sended from far far away
                  Can you screenshot this? And just confirm this is on the Pushover website (NOT the plugin settings page) - you should not be able to add a device with a space and if you have then it implies a bug somewhere in one of the clients. As you can see below I cannot add a device with a space in the name of it. The names in the plugin MUST be the same names as the Pushover website has.
                  Last edited by mrhappy; July 9, 2016, 01:00 PM.

Comment

I see the problem , before when selecting i see only the delivery groups and not devices , the groups are with spaces , and my devices are not.

Thats why iT didn't work hehe

Regards and thanks for the reply

Comment

Hi ,

Ihave a question about the variable i use trough pushover.

When i use $time , i get the time in am/Pm 1.00
                      But in my config in homeseer and my server the time is 13.00 ,

Has iT something to do with homeseer or pushover? Or i am doing something wrong.

Regards.

Comment

Can you execute this immediate script command please in HomeSeer and see what goes in the HS log? I am 99.9% sure it is a HS issue because this is how I do it in the plugin (I do not handle the variables myself), it is;

hs.writelog("TimeTest",hs.replacevariables("$$Time"))

Running it myself I get

Jun-25 12:53:02 TimeTest 12:53 PM

Which suggests considering the PM that it will be in a 12hr format rather than a 24hr format. If that happens with you I am afraid I have no control of it and would suggest that HS is translating it into a format that is custom and does not follow the system time formats.

Comment

Hi Adam

I tested iT and still in 12h format.
                          I created a new topic Maybe iTS a bug.

Many thanks for the help and reply

Regards
                          Malosa

Comment

Thank you Mr Happy! Simply awesome and greatly appreciated!

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by scooter View Post
                              Thank you Mr Happy! Simply awesome and greatly appreciated!

Scott
                              Thanks for the feedback and not a problem

Comment

Thanks again for such an awesome plugin!

Is there a way to have the device name that triggered an event included in the push message?

I found this page: http://www.homeseer.com/support/home..._variables.htm

Those ones seem to work fantastically - however... I'd just love to see:
                                <Door Name> was unlocked

(etc)

Thanks all

Comment

Working...
                                X