X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corh
    replied
    Hi all

Plugin has been working fine for years, but stopped sending messages the other day. I didn't make any system changes or updates (that I know of), so not sure what happened.

Getting the following in the log. Just wondering if there's a suggestion of what to check into.​ Running HS3 on hometrollerSEL .

Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	33
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	1657182

Leave a comment:

• hsrandomuser
    replied
    Had to add that I just set this up on my HS4/HomeTroller and works just fine, as well.

Leave a comment:

• Ltek
    replied
    stefxx I didt tag you on the thread so looks like you are all hurt because your plugin doesn't provide me features beyond what the HS3 version does enough to pay for it. That's life. Add value and people will pay for it. I own a dozen paid plugins. Changing the UI to the same functionality doesn't add value to me.
    You didn't want to add my feature suggestions, fine, no worries... But dismissing the features as something specific HS would need to do shows you don't understand the feature request or you simply don't want want to do it but won't just say "I don't want to" (which is fine, it's your plugin)

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    Originally posted by stefxx View Post
    Thanks kenm !

I thought I could, probably because I could (in the past) on another forum. I haven't found a way to do it on this board. But I can always mentally ignore someone
    Thats how I do it. Also, Stefxx is one of the most responsive devs I’ve dealt with. There are others, but he is among the best.

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Thanks kenm !

Originally posted by kenm View Post
    stefxxPlease tell us how you set up an ignore list?
    I though I could, probably because I could (in the past) on another forum. I haven't found a way to do it on this board. But I can always mentally ignore someone

Leave a comment:

• kenm
    replied
    stefxx I've always found you to be very open to my suggestions and more than willing to add new features to your plugins. Please tell us how you set up an ignore list?

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Originally posted by Ltek View Post
    I dont see any reason to purchase the one selling for HS4 from a different author, he's stated he's not interested in adding features so there is nothing gained from paying for it (which I would if he would add usability features I suggested)
    Excellent. Please continue to use the HS3 version if you are happy with it. Something I have advised to anyone that ever asked me the question on whether or not they should switch to my HS4 version or not.

But please refrain from "stating" me, especially when you couldn't be more wrong. The only time you've ever requested a feature for any of my plugins that I recall is here. Not much to do with my plugin, but you simply seem to prefer the way the Vera system is handling events and notifications.

As most people know, I am always open for any suggestions from anyone. But you are on my ignore list from now on. Have a nice life!

Leave a comment:

• Ltek
    replied
    Originally posted by spintle View Post

Just a quick note for anyone searching for info on compatibility with HS4. As of HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.16.0 (Windows) the HS3 plugin is working fine. Make sure when configuring it that you both put in your Pushover account user key, as well as create a *new* Pushover application key, and fill in both of those keys into the plugin.
    Agreed... working fine for me on HS4. I dont see any reason to purchase the one selling for HS4 from a different author, he's stated he's not interested in adding features so there is nothing gained from paying for it (which I would if he would add usability features I suggested)

Leave a comment:

• spintle
    replied
    Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
    IMPORTANT RE HS4

I have tested the HS3 plugin with HS4 version 4.0.0.19 and it appears to work OK (you will however have the HS3 configuration pages), not a great user experience but it does seem like it works.

At this present time it is unlikely that I will make a specific HS4 version, I'm not convinced that I will personally upgrade to HS4 anytime soon and as such have little incentive to upgrade the plugin to be a native HS4 one with their new SDK. I have also considered the intent of HS to implement their own push notifications into HS Mobile next year, this plugin may have had limited life going forward in any case. Keep in mind that HST can and likely will kill off parts of HS3 as HS4 develops so whilst it works in HS4 today there is no guarantee it will forever, indeed I would say it was more likely than not that it will suddenly die one day and you may get limited warning.

If you are intent on using the plugin with HS4 then please be advised that I can't support it and any help will be on a best effort basis. It will not include fixing any HS4 specific issues unless it has no impact on the HS3 version.

Just a quick note for anyone searching for info on compatibility with HS4. As of HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.16.0 (Windows) the HS3 plugin is working fine. Make sure when configuring it that you both put in your Pushover account user key, as well as create a *new* Pushover application key, and fill in both of those keys into the plugin.

Leave a comment:

• rragan
    replied
    Nevermind. I deleted the config file and reconfigured it and now it is working!

Leave a comment:

• rragan
    replied
    Trying to set this thing up. I think i have it configured correctly. I can send alerts via the Pushover website, but I am not successful from an HS3 test event. This is the log entry:
    Sep-21 1:51:24 AM Pushover 3P Error: user identifier is not a valid user, group, or subscribed user key
    Sep-21 1:51:24 AM Pushover 3P Pushover Plugin WebException Error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
    Sep-21 1:51:24 AM Event Event Trigger "Inside events test"
    Sep-21 1:51:24 AM Event Event Inside events test triggered by the event page 'Run' button.
    Sep-21 1:51:04 AM HSBuddy Cleanup thread removed 1 entries from device history.

Leave a comment:

• will40
    replied
    Great plugin, thanks. Just curious, is there anyway to suppress the Pushover message sent notifications in the Homeseer log?

Leave a comment:

• pistacheL0
    replied
    Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
    My Linux test system (Raspberry Pi 4) has the latest mono update.
    Code:
    HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.12.0 (Linux)
    Mono JIT compiler version 6.12.0.179 (tarball Tue May 17 21:40:11 UTC 2022)
    Pushover 3P 0.0.0.54
    First update in a year for mono. That’s a first one

Leave a comment:

• zwolfpack
    replied
    My Linux test system (Raspberry Pi 4) has the latest mono update.
    Code:
    HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.12.0 (Linux)
    Mono JIT compiler version 6.12.0.179 (tarball Tue May 17 21:40:11 UTC 2022)
    Pushover 3P 0.0.0.54

Leave a comment:

• kevkeeg
    replied
    All of a sudden I’m now seeing the list of sounds. No matter which I choose I still get the same error message.

Pushover Reply Exception: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: s
    Other Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Pushover Plugin WebException Error: The operation has timed out.

I’m using
    HS4 Standard Edition 4.2.12.0 (Linux)
    Mono JIT compiler version 5.20.1.19 (tarball Thu Apr 11 09:14:25 UTC 2019)
    Pushover 3P 0.0.0.54

Any further ideas where to look for this.
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X