Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mrhappy
    replied
    OK - so just checking here, you are saying you click an option (or options) in the drop list (it will always say Select Devices/Groups, I don't think the drop list can change that with it's settings) and then press update (you must press update at the bottom to submit the form, just pressing the arrow does not do enough because of the number of controls on the action) that it always says All Clients? Can you show me what is in the drop list on a screenshot?

Leave a comment:

• randman
    replied
    Cannot select Device/Group

I just installed Pushover version 0.0.0.38 (from HomeSeer updater).
    When I create a "Pushover 3P: Send Pushover Message" action, I select the device that I want to send a message to (by putting a check mark next to the device). When I close the "Device/Group" drop down, the device that I selected does not show up next to "Device/Group". The drop down menu still says "Select Devices(s)/Groups" and does not show the device that I selected (see first snapshot, attached). When I collapse the action, the "Device/Group" says "All Clients" (see second snapshot, attached).

I'm using a Mac. I've tried Safari, Chrome, and Firefox, and they all exhibit the same behavior; i.e. I cannot select the pushover device/Group to send a message to. The other drop-down type menu items in the HomeSeer GUI work just fine with the browsers that I use, except the Pushover 3P's "Device/Group" drop-down.

I also have the same problem on a Windows 10 PC using the Edge browser.

Any suggestions?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Sinandgrin
    replied
    Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
    I'll put it on the list to sort out with a bit clearer logging but just to explain what it sounds like you have done is because of that event creating so many messages the plugin is set to check how many messages you send over what time period and if they are excessive it will disable itself.

It's sort of a protection measure to stop spamming Pushovers website, the plugin and also clearing your account of your free messages (about 7000 a month which the plugin could do in a minute or two if the events were set badly). It sounds like in this situation it has done exactly what it was designed to do but perhaps not quite clear that it had done so.

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Originally posted by Sinandgrin View Post
    OMG, I didn't even know these existed, but that was the issue. It was set to Disabled.

Thank you rprade! I will remember for next time.
    I'll put it on the list to sort out with a bit clearer logging but just to explain what it sounds like you have done is because of that event creating so many messages the plugin is set to check how many messages you send over what time period and if they are excessive it will disable itself.

It's sort of a protection measure to stop spamming Pushovers website, the plugin and also clearing your account of your free messages (about 7000 a month which the plugin could do in a minute or two if the events were set badly). It sounds like in this situation it has done exactly what it was designed to do but perhaps not quite clear that it had done so.

Leave a comment:

• Sinandgrin
    replied
    Originally posted by rprade View Post
    You have 2 virtual devices, both have to be on to deliver non-emergency messages. Are they both enabled?

[ATTACH]67776[/ATTACH]
    OMG, I didn't even know these existed, but that was the issue. It was set to Disabled.

Thank you rprade! I will remember for next time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X